Main Menu

Justice League 2017

Started by JamesC, 21 June, 2016, 04:55:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robin Low

Quote from: Steve Green on 23 July, 2017, 10:06:10 AM
[spoiler]Steppenwolf - no me neither[/spoiler]

Ah, now I'd seen that name mentioned on youtube, but had assumed it was something to do with the soundtrack. Silly of me not to do my research.

Regards,

Robin

Colin YNWA

Well its all just forshadowing Darkseid.

Still looks a little silly.

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 23 July, 2017, 11:26:38 AM

No, it doesn't look silly enough!
You may quote me on that.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Mister Pops on 23 July, 2017, 12:14:02 PM
Quote from: Colin YNWA on 23 July, 2017, 11:26:38 AM

No, it doesn't look silly enough!

Ha! Touche

Michael Knight

Anyone else think special effects look rather ropey?

TordelBack

Caught between a viewing of Spiderman Homecoming and the Ragnarok trailer, this ain't singing to me yet. Although if they keep the Wonder Woman quotient high I could be persuaded.

Jim_Campbell

I have faith in Whedon to extract something watchable from whatever mess of Randian grimdark Snyder bequeathed him.
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

TordelBack

I dunno, man - he came in so very late, could be really work his ensemble magic with someone else's clockwork? Still, by all accounts he saved Speed.

Goaty

Quote from: TordelBack on 23 July, 2017, 09:45:07 PM
I dunno, man - he came in so very late, could be really work his ensemble magic with someone else's clockwork? Still, by all accounts he saved Speed.

Now news report that the film is reshoots in cost of £25 millions, possibly polish up the film.

Rara Avis

I'm definitely up for this but I don't think it's going to be any good. They have probably put all the best bits (I liked the "I'm rich" joke) in the trailer.

Bit weird seeing that dude as The Flash, I'm so used to Grant Gustin ...
How does the movie Flash compare to tv Flash and comic book Flash from what we've seen so far Flash fans?

Tiplodocus

The design of the Flash is a prime example of the clutter and over-egging of the pudding that ruins these. 

The fact that it looks like armour is daft enough but the fact that it has to spark and emit lightning before he goes fast is all kinds of stupid. "Look he's sparking, that means he's about to go do something fast!".
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Goaty

JamesC

^I hope the action scenes don't all look like this. I can barely make out what's happening.

Goaty

Rara Avis

The trailer is action packed but I hope that CGI will not replace good story telling.