Main Menu

Prog 1473 - Oi, twat.

Started by Bad Andy, 30 January, 2006, 04:17:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bad Andy

The cover is not bad. It's the story inside that I can't make head nor tail of.

Will someone please explain what is happening in the first three pages?

As for Cabs - bet no-one was expecting that!

Dudley

Does the front cover actually read "Oi, twat!"???

Funt Solo

I was wondering that myself - and no, it doesn't.

Have a look at the cover http://www.2000adonline.com/functions/cover.php?Comic=2000ad&choice=1473" target="_blank">here.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Dudley

Thank god for that - I thought Big Dave was back.

Grant Goggans

You know, Synnamon's always registered calamitously low on the thrill-scale and I've been ambivalent about her returning, but that is a hell of a good cover, and now I'm looking forward to reading it.

Funt Solo

...in which Synnamon must team up with Big Dave, Manchester's hardest man, to fight the evil of a possessed Chronos Carnival, accidentally brought back to life by the space garbage collector, Junker, as he attempted to activate a magical device last used in Dry Run and later uncovered Below Zero by Matt Talon, on a quest to avenge his dead pet polar bear mascot, Son of Shako!
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

I, Cosh

Was her bosom part of the whole cybernetic enhancement deal?
We never really die.

Leigh S

If it was, I'd be asking for my money back...

Bad Andy

Does the front cover actually read "Oi, twat!"???

The phrase is actually in one of the strips and I liked it better than the uninspired 'Synns of the Past'.

And it's my perogative as thread starter to choose, as demonstrated by the gay jurisidction moniker chosen last week :>

petesbeats

Massive Cabs Spoiler

Dr Brand is dead!!!!!!!  Looks like Cabs isnt going to be the ongoing story that id like it to be.  Do you think that it could all be getting wrapped up sooner than expected???

thrillpowerseeker

s  y  n  n  a  m  o  n  s     b  a  c  k  ..

why?

all thrillpower generated by the other excellent stories immediately disappears up the  gaping gash which this turd fell out of...

why Tharg why?...WE'LL HAVE A WHIP ROUND SO YOU CAN HIRE A PRIVATE DETECTIVE TO GET THE PHOTO'S BACK!!!

Dark Jimbo

And it's my perogative as thread starter to choose, as demonstrated by the gay jurisidiction moniker chosen last week

Ahem. Yes, well. Last time I start the prog review thread.
@jamesfeistdraws

Funt Solo

GREAT STEAMING SPOILERS

SPOILERS, I SAY!

Ee-ouk!

I guess a happy ending in which Jenny gets depossessed and her and Brand lead a happy retirement isn't on the cards, then?
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

LARF

Pete Wells

The other surgeon looks familliar...

Pete.http://uk.wrs.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9ibyjhKh95DsVYBAmtWBQx.;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m">