Main Menu

JULY ART COMP - THE WORLDS OF PAT MILLS

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 01 July, 2017, 12:08:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: Andy Lambert on 09 July, 2017, 10:52:06 AM
Very much looking forward to seeing more entries from people - it's such a rich topic this month :)

If there are any-! That's going to be a hella intimidating entry. How long did it take you, Andy?
@jamesfeistdraws

Andy Lambert

Thank you Woolly and Dark Jimbo :)

Believe me, I get just as awed by other artists who contribute on here...
It took me a week to do, on and off. Like I said before, I really enjoyed working on this one so I guess it shows. :)

Darren Stephens

https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Woolly

Quote from: Andy Lambert on 09 July, 2017, 05:05:28 PM
It took me a week to do, on and off.

:o
It takes me a week to get a stick figure rough that i like, let alone even start a picture!
And with soooo many characters! And what is essentially a portrait! AND the detail!

Sir, you have made my favorite artists list. I am in awe.

Andy Lambert

Wow, praise indeed! That really means a lot - thank you so much! :D

Bolt-01

Following on from Andy seems like a tough gig, but I wanted to make sure I entered this month.

james newell

Andy Lambert

Agreed, love that mean expression - I know that's Bill, but that chin could so easily belong to someone else we know...

sheridan

Quote from: Andy Lambert on 11 July, 2017, 11:48:24 PM
Agreed, love that mean expression - I know that's Bill, but that chin could so easily belong to someone else we know...
Commander Dan Dare?  (just kidding)

Bolt-01

Ah, cheers Guys. if anyone has seen me at a show over the last few years I've got stacks of little drawings like this (actually, some of them are little more than doodles while some really turn out well IMO) and they are only 5 x 5 cm so I'm glad it worked.

Woolly

Lovely pic Bolt-01. Always a pleasure to see your work.

Rogue Judge

Wow Andy - great as always, possibly your best! I hope that Pat has the opportunity to see your entry as I think he would love it! (this whole July art comp thread for that matter). Why not throw it up on his facebook page - he would be flattered!

Nice one Bolt! Volgs dont stand a chance...

Andy Lambert

Many thanks, Rogue :)
Without any prompting from me, a couple of friends have already shared my drawing to Mr Mills on facebook. There's been no response as yet.

CrazyFoxMachine

Alan Byrom - T-Rex Triumvirate: Gorehead, Old One Eye and Satanus

Dark Jimbo

Love that they have just eaten Mr Mills!  :lol:
@jamesfeistdraws