Main Menu

2000AD Top Trumps

Started by Funt Solo, 26 September, 2018, 03:55:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funt Solo

An angry person from the nineties who needs to get a room.

Colin YNWA

Not sure if this still works as my tablet doesn't support Flash (I assume it is) but via Barney there already is a set

http://www.2000ad.org/images/games/Trumps.html

or not if its knackered!

The Enigmatic Dr X

Still works. As the last 20 minutes will testify.
Lock up your spoons!

ming

Hah, it's ages since I played that!  Great fun but I feel sorry for Tharg as he performed woefully just now (captured just 3 of my cards, leaving me with a final score of 24,500).  I could do with a real set of these for the boys...  Hmm.

Bolt-01

I love this game. I'd love the droids at Rebellion to sort a new version of this.

Dandontdare

Lost the 2nd round and then just sat and watched Tharg empty my deck  :(

IndigoPrime

Ming: clearly, you need to make them out of Lego.

ming

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 26 September, 2018, 10:38:43 AM

Ming: clearly, you need to make them out of Lego.

Hah!  Even I'm not that loony...  (I've now ordered all the bits for D.R. & Quinch and Ace & Co. - probably my last builds for this year although unsurprisingly I've got a couple of other characters in mind now).

Anyway, physical 2000AD Top Trumps would be wonderful so please make it happen, Tharg.

Funt Solo

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 26 September, 2018, 06:52:28 AM
Not sure if this still works as my tablet doesn't support Flash (I assume it is) but via Barney there already is a set

http://www.2000ad.org/images/games/Trumps.html

or not if its knackered!

Thanks, Colin.  I'd forgotten about that.  My iPood doesn't know how to play it, but it works fine on my Windaes.  I didn't now you could use the "first prog" stat line until Tharg used it against me.

sheridan

For the benefit of those without flash - the stats are as follows: prog (the only one where you want to aim low); combat; weapons; support; abilities; intelligence.

NapalmKev

Quote from: sheridan on 26 September, 2018, 08:22:12 PM
For the benefit of those without flash - the stats are as follows: prog (the only one where you want to aim low); combat; weapons; support; abilities; intelligence.

Thanks. I tried accessing on Barney and couldn't get anywhere. I'm not very computer savvy!

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

Funt Solo

NapalmKev

Quote from: Funt Solo on 26 September, 2018, 08:29:00 PM
Screen grab:

Nice! I'd buy a set of 2000ad Trumps but I do wonder how Durham Red outclasses Devlin Waugh? Red is a hard Drokker, certainly; but Devlin is a master of the Occult which surely must count for something?

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

sheridan

Quote from: NapalmKev on 26 September, 2018, 08:38:07 PM
Quote from: Funt Solo on 26 September, 2018, 08:29:00 PM
Screen grab:

Nice! I'd buy a set of 2000ad Trumps but I do wonder how Durham Red outclasses Devlin Waugh? Red is a hard Drokker, certainly; but Devlin is a master of the Occult which surely must count for something?

Cheers

What I want to know is how many times the game had to be reloaded to get Vamp vs Vamp!

Richard

Surely Devlin rates more intelligence than 1?