NEWS JUST IN!

Coming in 2016 ONE SIXTH scale figures of DREDD, DEATH, ANDERSON & JOHHNY ALPHA

Also on their way 1/12th scale Giant, Anderson, Hershey & Johnny Alpha

Atreides

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 08 July, 2015, 10:59:57 AM
NEWS JUST IN!

WOW! 1/6th too... ah dang it... 3A is going to ruin me!
I must not Fear. Fear is the mind-killer
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration
I will face my Fear
I will permit it to pass over me and through me
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path
Where the Fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Dreddzilla

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 08 July, 2015, 10:59:57 AM
NEWS JUST IN!

Already knew about the 1/12 Johnny Alpha so the rest of this news is more then welcomed and now 3A is doing 1/6th scale figures? Good God, I'm going to go broke!

Steven Sterlacchini

Dredd looks really good in the Thrill Mail.

Some nice design choices and good proportions.

I've cooled off on buying 'stuff', but considering I've wanted a decent Dredd action figure since I was eight, I will have to buy one of these.

Colin YNWA

Though I know I'll never justify buying one to myself would just say excited for those that are able to as that Dredd is great. Everything about it looks right and the face... well lower half of, of course, is wonderful.

That Lawmaster ain't lookin' bad either is it!

Mikey

Now that was a Thrill Mail! I think Dredd looks great, the Lawmaster is awesome and Fear is simply stunning. Plus there'll be some 1/6 releases next year? You beauty! They'd be entirely mad not to release some key figures in 1/6 so this is great news.

Though I'll advise caution at this stage - even I've become wary of 3a announcements...

M
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Dash Decent

Quote from: Atreides on 08 July, 2015, 10:26:25 AM

But something is wrong with Dredds face... ? Everything else of Dredd looks great but the face...

Something to do with his nose or jaw.  The top photo in the Thrillmail makes it look like he has no nose.  The second shot makes it look like his face is all sucked in/collapsed into his nasal area.  Otherwise really good and the Lawmaster looks fab, even though it's unpainted.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

James Stacey

It looks like hes giving a worthers a good industrious suck. I'll still buy it though

Atreides

Quote from: Dash Decent on 08 July, 2015, 01:07:39 PM

But something is wrong with Dredds face... ? Everything else of Dredd looks great but the face...

Something to do with his nose or jaw.  The top photo in the Thrillmail makes it look like he has no nose.  The second shot makes it look like his face is all sucked in/collapsed into his nasal area.  Otherwise really good and the Lawmaster looks fab, even though it's unpainted.

Agreed, But I love everything else of the figure! Well need to buy it anyway  ;) Cant have a future 1/6th scale dredd vs. 1/12th Dark judges...  :P
I will face my Fear

Dreddzilla

Quote from: Dash Decent on 08 July, 2015, 01:07:39 PM

Thanks for pointing that out, now that's all I see when I look at it. :( Surely if it's unintentional it'll be corrected during the prototype phase?

SIP

The majority of that figure is nigh on perfect for me.....But we seem to have lost the middle section of dredd's head somewhere.  The helmet is very nice,  the face is.....wrong. it's as if his helmet has been squashed down way too far over his head.  Fingers crossed that is fixed as it would be down as a must have for me if they do so.

JOE SOAP

Krakajac

If possible, could someone please post a link to the current 3A forum?  Maybe even to the specific 2000AD sub-forum?  I lost track when the old forum disappeared.

Atreides

From that angle in the Twitter pic, he looks much better! Wow... Death and fire looks amazing! And that lawmaster!  :o
I will face my Fear

COMMANDO FORCES

Here's one that show the size comparison of the Gronk and Fish with the main figures.