Main Menu

Razorjack: Double-Crossing

Started by Mike Carroll, 17 June, 2015, 02:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt-01

It is? Awesome. It really is a cracking read and highly recommended.

Buttonman

I gorged through this in a couple of days and can heartily recommend it to anyone who like their books fast paced and violent.

I liked it when the policeman said "We are the law" almost as much as the skin suit and lamp post impaling.

Plenty of dark humour and some fun characters, most of whom get slaughtered.

Best four quid you'll spend this week!

Mike Carroll

Thanks, guys!

(Any ideas on how I can better promote the book would be much appreciated!)

-- Mike

Tiplodocus

I know little of Razorjack. But I need holiday reading material. Can this be read as a standalone?
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Buttonman

Definitely! I hadn't read a word and picked this up from the off.

Mike Carroll

As I mentioned today on my Facebook page and Tumblr thingy, I'll be running a Kindle Countdown Promotional deal for this book...

Starting this Saturday at 8am (midnight PST), for the following 24 hours the price will be a mere £0.99 (US$1.99), after which it'll increase on a daily basis until it reaches the normal price on Wednesday.

So, if you've been dithering over whether to buy the book, the Countdown Deal is the opportunity for which you have been waiting! Go on - treat yourself!

-- Mike
P.S.: If anyone has any good ideas on other ways to promote the book, please let me know!

Mike Carroll

Go on - treat yourself!

Direct links for your safety and convenience:
Amazon.com
Amazon.co.uk

-- Mike

Mike Carroll

Day 2 of the Kindle Countdown Promo!

If you missed out yesterday, you can still get the book at a massive discount today...

Direct links:
Amazon.com
Amazon.co.uk

-- Mike

Bat King

I missed the discount period for my review unfortunately. Real life stuff, not interesting.

My review is now up though.
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

Mike Carroll

Richmond Clements, known to folks around this manor, interviews me about the book over on the Forbidden Planet International blog!

(Also: Copies of the book are still available for those who haven't yet graced their collection with this wee gem...)