Main Menu

The 2000AD Advent Calendar COMMENTS Thread!

Started by Pete Wells, 01 December, 2015, 12:17:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawkmumbler

'Slaps face in surprise'

Kerrin?! Where have you been?!

JudgeGerry

Fantastic Work People. Keep it Going Christmas is a Coming !

Buttonman

Sorry not to have posted here - I have checked the entries every day and enjoyed them all. It is however derelict of me to take the contributors for granted and I apologise. I see on FB that Megabus was considering ending Bad Crop early due to some trolling. I'm amazed that anyone could think that they even have the right to moan about something posted for free at obvious great personal commitment. So well done him on a cracking strip and to all who have contributed so far. My personal contribution of blinking out 'Merry Christmas Drokkers' in Morse code during the '15-1' grand final has been shamefully overlooked but I will try harder next year.

Eamonn Clarke

Quote from: Buttonman on 11 December, 2015, 06:12:56 PM
Sorry not to have posted here - I have checked the entries every day and enjoyed them all. It is however derelict of me to take the contributors for granted and I apologise. I see on FB that Megabus was considering ending Bad Crop early due to some trolling. I'm amazed that anyone could think that they even have the right to moan about something posted for free at obvious great personal commitment. So well done him on a cracking strip and to all who have contributed so far. My personal contribution of blinking out 'Merry Christmas Drokkers' in Morse code during the '15-1' grand final has been shamefully overlooked but I will try harder next year.

What he said, and doubly so

Steve Green

Mike Carroll

I concur with my colleagues above: the Advent Calendar is a wondrous thing and definitely one of the highlights of the year. The degree of creativity, dedication and imagination demonstrated by the participants is always heart-warming and uplifting!

Megabus: please don't end Bad Crop because I'm enjoying it and I really want to know what happens next!

-- Mike

Echidna

Hell yeah, keep 'em coming, Megabus! The latest "Oh crap, how are they going to get out of this one" cliffhanger is killing me!

David Broughton

Its great to hear support for this thread and all it contributors from Buttonman, Kerrin, Darren, Steve, Eamonn, Echidna, Judge Gerry and Mike.  :)

I really enjoyed the contribution from Brother Grotusk yesterday, 'Its a wonderful gag!'  Thanks for taking the time to share it with all of us.

Albion

Half way through and what a thread it's been so far.

I love the diversity of each day's entries and the fact that we also get a complete story to enjoy too from megabus.
It's been a great mixture of style and content from you all. Truly zarjaz.

From the, er.........., singing (?) of Pete ;) to the generosity of Commando Forces. The puzzles from Andy Lambert and the Legendary Shark. The amazing art of David Yeh, Mike D, Dilworth, Brother Grotusk, Andy Lambert and Jayzus. Ming's Lego and the unplanned video of Eamonn.

I've loved 'em all and I'm looking forward to the next twelve days of scrotnig thrills.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

von Boom

Grotusk, that really made me smile. Simple and very well done.

megabus' offerings continue to be a treat.

BrotherGrotusk

Hi, Many thanks for the comments much appreciated.
Megabus I hope Tharg can find a space for you in the prog some day. He's truly missing out !

David Broughton

Big thanks to forum members Albion, VonBoom and Brother Grotusk for their support to this thread, myself and the other contributions.

Really nice to see a festive and light hearted Johnny Alpha sketch thanks Steve, great characterisation too.  :)

Nice work CFM and a great idea too.   :)

CrazyFoxMachine

I'm very much aware that I can't spell btw  :lol: :lol:

Hawkmumbler

That's bloody brilliant CFM! And Steve pull's a magnificent take on the Stronty duo. Now to crack on with my own entry...

Darren Stephens

Bloody fantastic stuff guys. Steve, that's a lovely bit of work there. CFM, that made me chuckle and Megabus continues to impress and delight. That's an awesome page.

In other news, I've nearly done mine. A few days late. Should I bung it up or leave it until the 25th? Don't want to hog someone else's day.
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^