Previous topic - Next topic

Spikes

Id love a cover, i really would.
Anyone got one going spare?

hippynumber1

Quote from: Judge Jack on 16 January, 2013, 04:52:09 PM
Id love a cover, i really would.
Anyone got one going spare?

I'll swap you my Stickleback cover for a McMahon page! Pinboing Wizard title page'll do!  ;)

Spikes

Dr Feeley Good

Bit of a teaser but I have a page of Dredd artwork going on eBay later today, from one of the all-time classic Dredd stories !!

hippynumber1

You tease! Give us a clue...

Spikes

If its your Cursed Earth page we need to talk...

Skullmo

Quote from: SteveMillar on 17 January, 2013, 12:02:03 PM
Bit of a teaser but I have a page of Dredd artwork going on eBay later today, from one of the all-time classic Dredd stories !!

Judge Dinosaur? :D
It's a joke. I was joking.

ming

'All-time classic' definitely suggests something along the lines of Cursed Earth or Apocalypse War, doesn't it?  Will be interesting to see what you're putting up, Steve (although I expect I'll be annoyingly skint).

Dr Feeley Good

;)
Quote from: ming on 17 January, 2013, 12:57:28 PM

'All-time classic' definitely suggests something along the lines of Cursed Earth or Apocalypse War, doesn't it?  Will be interesting to see what you're putting up, Steve (although I expect I'll be annoyingly skint).
...... ;)

Skullmo

It's a joke. I was joking.

Dr Feeley Good

Not till about seven...will put a pic up when I get in from work !

opaque

And here's me refreshing your Ebay page for the last couple of hours ;)

Do you accept IOU's?

Dr Feeley Good

I'm sorry to say after all the prick teasing I've sold the page without going through eBay !

hippynumber1

opaque

Going to tell us what it was?