Main Menu

Ebay watch.

Started by maryanddavid, 14 May, 2012, 12:21:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Feeley Good

Fatboydale

ming

Heh, I wonder who picked that up...

Nice page, anyway - curious as to what it might have fetched in an open auction, but I guess we'll never know!

opaque

Ah it's not Apocalypse War so I don't care ;)

Colin YNWA

Can't be many better none Dredd pages... well I'd kill small children for a Satanus page, but aside from that these have to be up there.

COMMANDO FORCES

I think gronkguy is gonna bid on that!

Emp

Can honestly say i would rather go without than buy that. Looks like it would blow away in a small gust of wind or melt in rain.

hippynumber1

Nope! It was listed before Christmas at a higher starting price but didn't get any bids. Pages 1 - 3 sold...

ming

Quote from: ming on 17 January, 2013, 07:02:58 PM
Heh, I wonder who picked that up...

Nice page, anyway - curious as to what it might have fetched in an open auction, but I guess we'll never know!

It's popped up on CAF already, I see.  You cheeky monkey, Iain (not that I'm surprised you snapped this up).  If something's heading for eBay and teased here, t would be nice to give others a shot (not that I would have been chasing it).  Anyway, cong...rats!  ;)

Skullmo

Quote from: hippynumber1 on 14 January, 2013, 05:50:50 PM
Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 14 January, 2013, 02:22:36 PM
Yeah that one is very funny. Wonder were its get a price recommendation of £79.99?

Bless! This is the reply I had:

Hi Mark

It's not a print, its the original comic in a frame. The authenticity certificate on the back of te frame is signed but I can't read who it's signed by!

mandy

They must be disappointed that it sold for less than the RRP!
It's a joke. I was joking.

hippynumber1

I'm surprised it sold for what it did; seriously thinking about framing some progs and knocking out some certificates of authenticity! :lol:

Skullmo

I know an Ian who can sign them for you
It's a joke. I was joking.

opaque

Anyone here buy it?  ;)