Main Menu

Ebay watch.

Started by maryanddavid, 14 May, 2012, 12:21:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatboydale

smiffy

Dale gave me some free artwork. It was from 2000ad's dark early 1990s, so I don't know if Dale was being spiteful to me or not.

hippynumber1

Oh I see, Smiffy gets free artwork. Like that is it?

o1s1n

I would also like some free artwork too please.

Nothing crap, the good stuff.

:lol:

smiffy

Quote from: hippynumber1 on 26 August, 2013, 09:04:24 PM
Oh I see, Smiffy gets free artwork. Like that is it?

Sir, I will send you the art in question if it helps to foster forum-wide peace and love.

Fatboydale

you do know i was only fucking kidding about free shit ..... it was mean't to make me sound nice ...

Credit cards, paypal ,cash or female first born's over 20 all taken ..... otherwise shop is shut ..  ;)

Sideshow Bob

I take it you were kidding about buying me a pint at Thoughtbubble as well ??.... :o
Or were you just kidding about not spitting in it ???..... :'(

Cheers....
" This is absolutely NO PLACE for a lover of Food, Fine Wine and the Librettos of RODGERS and HAMMERSTEIN "......Devlin Waugh.

My Comic Art Fans Gallery :  http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=91890

hippynumber1

I knew you were kidding about the free stuff! Had you worried though, right!  :lol:

o1s1n

Quote from: hippynumber1 on 26 August, 2013, 09:15:56 PM
I knew you were kidding about the free stuff! Had you worried though, right!  :lol:

Ah, I know your game. You're pretending you didn't think there was free art in an aim to dupe us all into giving you free art.

:o

Spikes

This place gets more like Facebook every day.  ::)
Anyway, and on that note, i had a choc ice earlier. It was nice. Havent had a choc ice in ages...

hippynumber1

Quote from: o1s1n on 26 August, 2013, 09:22:45 PM
Quote from: hippynumber1 on 26 August, 2013, 09:15:56 PM

Ah, I know your game. You're pretending you didn't think there was free art in an aim to dupe us all into giving you free art.

:o

Was I that transparent? Damnit!  :lol:

sheldipez

Fatboydale