Main Menu

Ebay watch.

Started by maryanddavid, 14 May, 2012, 12:21:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skullmo

Not really that unbelievable - if you want the book and it is out of print then you have to pay more. Ace trucking was one of my favourite stories.
It's a joke. I was joking.

blackmocco

Yeah, I paid way over the odds for it a while back. Still worth it. For book one anyway. Kinda fizzled out after that.
"...and it was here in this blighted place, he learned to live again."

www.BLACKMOCCO.com
www.BLACKMOCCO.blogspot.com

blackmocco

Didn't pay THAT much for it! Haha! Think I got it for about $50.
"...and it was here in this blighted place, he learned to live again."

www.BLACKMOCCO.com
www.BLACKMOCCO.blogspot.com

Skullmo

YOu can offer stuff for sale at any price if you want - doesn't mean it's going to sell
It's a joke. I was joking.

Eamonn Clarke

This is issue 1 of the Judge Dredd Uprise US style reprint from 2000AD.

Signed on the front cover by art droid Ben Willsher today at Forbidden Planet.

New and unread, in a bag and board and posted to you in an A4 card backed envelope. I'll also print out the photos and put them in the envelope as well.

This is a 100% charity auction for Cancer Research UK with free p&p from me, so every penny you pay goes to a good cause. Please dig deep and make a bid.

As you can see from the pictures I also have the variant cover signed as well and that is up as a separate charity auction with the same details.

Find it in my other items.

Cheers

Eamonn

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2000AD-Dredd-Uprise-1-signed-by-Ben-Willsher-/231376819217?
and
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/231376820236

Link Prime

hippynumber1

Damn you Link Prime and your letting the cat out of the bag shenanigans!

Colin YNWA

Damn that is a bit lovely. Shame I'm not in the market right now... not that it will stay in my range I suspect.

Link Prime

Quote from: hippynumber1 on 03 November, 2014, 04:27:31 PM
Damn you Link Prime and your letting the cat out of the bag shenanigans!

Ah c'mon now Hip- you're talking as if this had somehow escaped the notice of this bunch of art hounds.  ;)
They'd sniff out a Carlos Ezquerra Dredd stick-man sketch if it was advertised as 'Marvel Comics' artwork...

Spikes

*Except, of late, Ive been missing out on a few on eBay....  So, keep up the good work, Link!

hippynumber1

I know, I know... I can dream though...  :'(

Spikes

A very nice little curio, that.
(I dont know what that robot is doing, but it looks a bit rude... )