Main Menu

Life is sometimes sort of okay because...

Started by House of Usher, 23 March, 2009, 05:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noisybast

Really? Where might one discover such a lady?
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Noisybast

Job interview. Christie Hospital, Manchester. 2pm.
Cover me - I'm going in...

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Gavin_Leahy_Block

IAMTHESYSTEM

Quote from: Noisybast on 21 October, 2010, 12:03:10 PM
Job interview. Christie Hospital, Manchester. 2pm.
Cover me - I'm going in...

You know we'll only shoot you in the arse. ;)

Good luck for the job interview Noisybast. Always a bit nerve wracking.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Dandontdare

staticgirl

Good luck!

I have a card from my 1yr old niece (written by her personal secretary/mum of course) thanking me for my present of a ball for her birthday. I am full of awwwwwwwwwwwwwww now.

COMMANDO FORCES

Some of the criminal underworld have tried to break into our shed at the bottom of the garden. It was funny to look at their pathetic attempts as they tried to saw through two grade 4 padlocks (grade 5 is the best but most expensive in the range I looked at). About 1mm of the outer coating hardened plastic was cut through.
I just wish I'd have caught the twats but that's why I paid for decent padlocks, plus everything inside is chained together, just in case!

Remember folks, buy decent protection and prepare your defences well  ;)

Noisybast

The Shed of Dredd is impregnable!

Got the job. Doing a half day's training tomorrow afternoon and starting ful-time on Monday. Awesome...

Mikey

Hurrah for Noisy!

Imagine what THE CELLAR must be protected with if the Shed of Dredd is so well locked...

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Noisybast

Domestic tac-nukes, I shouldn't wonder...

House of Usher

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 21 October, 2010, 04:04:01 PM
Remember folks, buy decent protection and prepare your defences well  ;)[/color]

I am impressed! One question: a known weak point of padlocked sheds is screw-on hinges and flush plates. How have you avoided such an obvious pitfall with your shed?
STRIKE !!!

COMMANDO FORCES

The hinges are heavy duty ones and the all the screws are covered by the metal plates that fold back on themselves when you lock the shed. So as the perp looks at the lock all he can see are metal plates with a padlock.
Just did a quick search (as I'm off to work in a minute) and it looks something like this -

Peter Wolf

Quote from: House of Usher on 21 October, 2010, 08:27:14 PM
Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 21 October, 2010, 04:04:01 PM
Remember folks, buy decent protection and prepare your defences well  ;)[/color]

I am impressed! One question: a known weak point of padlocked sheds is screw-on hinges and flush plates. How have you avoided such an obvious pitfall with your shed?

You can get heavy duty hinges that are bolted on where the the bolts have round heads facing out that cant be undone from the outside.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

House of Usher

STRIKE !!!