Main Menu

The Drill of Dredd

Started by exilewood, 19 November, 2010, 01:02:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the styrofoam kid

There's a bloke at my office whose name, and I kid you not, is Marshal Fear.

That is by far the coolest name I have ever heard...

Misanthrope

I used to have a neighbour called Robert (Bob) Booth.
Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

SmallBlueThing

There was a girl at my work for a while named Ivana Kokalova. And someone who worked at the local child support agency who went by the spectacular name of frances glowing-moonwoman.
SBT

Beeks

Quote from: Dandontdare on 19 November, 2010, 11:24:57 PM
There is a well respected consultant urologist in the West country called Dr Burns-Cox. Ouch

This is actually true...just looked him up on our register  :lol:
"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens

TordelBack

I stayed in a hotel in Crete called Ouranus.  It was surprisingly roomy.

SmallBlueThing

Hotel up the road from our flat in dublin called 'le coq hardi'.
SBT

Dandontdare

Quote from: George Moore on 24 November, 2010, 11:47:18 AM
Quote from: Dandontdare on 19 November, 2010, 11:24:57 PM
There is a well respected consultant urologist in the West country called Dr Burns-Cox. Ouch

This is actually true...just looked him up on our register  :lol:

I'm offended that you ever doubted me! (but when I first heard it, I looked him up to check too!)

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 24 November, 2010, 09:30:53 AMAnd someone who worked at the local child support agency who went by the spectacular name of frances glowing-moonwoman.
SBT

Wow, was she a real hippy chick? I know a Saffron Gardenchild who (as you may guess) had hippy parents. She asked a question when R4's Gardener's Question Time was in the area recently and they made a big thing about her appropriate name.

Peter Wolf

Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Dog Deever

I used to clean the windows of a doctor called Dr England who was from Ireland. And this was in Scotland.
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Rog69

My Dad is in hospital at the moment and my Sister sent me a text earlier to tell me that the man in the bed opposite him is called Mr De'ath  :o