Main Menu

2000 AD AND JUDGE DREDD MEGAZINE GO SAME-WEEK DIGITAL

Started by Molch-R, 30 March, 2012, 03:38:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mardroid

Well, it is a bank holiday. We shouldn't begrudge the Rebellion staff a day off.

Gnnnnnn.

;)

a chosen rider

Quote from: Mardroid on 06 April, 2012, 11:40:03 PM
Well, it is a bank holiday. We shouldn't begrudge the Rebellion staff a day off.

Gnnnnnn.

;)

...Ah, that would probably explain it, wouldn't it? ::) I tend to forget that other people get these mythical things called days off.

No thrills until Tuesday then, I presume?  Woe.
On Twitter @devilsfootsteps

Grant Goggans

...still waiting patiently for prog 1777 on Clickwheel...

a chosen rider

Quote from: Grant Goggans on 11 April, 2012, 11:01:58 AM...still waiting patiently for prog 1777 on Clickwheel...

Then I guess it's only fair that this week, Clickwheel has 1778 but the official shop doesn't.  Any chance of a Friday prog for those of us who buy it from the site shop?

(...It's sad to be hanging on this desperately for something that wasn't even an option three weeks ago, isn't it?)

Albion

Good to see the digital prog is in the shop on time this week. Thanks digital shop prog type droids.  :)
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

a chosen rider

Quote from: Albion on 20 April, 2012, 11:01:27 AMGood to see the digital prog is in the shop on time this week. Thanks digital shop prog type droids.  :)

Yep, I was very pleased to see this one pop up so quickly this morning, since I've been desperate to read this week's Dredd since the subscribers first started talking about it.  Promptness much appreciated.  :D

Albion

The Prog is on Clickwheel but not in the shop yet. Will it, and the Meg, be in the shop soon?

Albion

Last weeks cbr file was poor quality and this week it's a zip file of jpegs which are also poor. Looks unfinished to me, very rough and the text is awful.

Prog 1782's pages weren't even in the right order in the cbr version.

Can someone check these please before they are put up for us to purchase.

The PDF looks OK though so I may be sticking to those now.

Albion

Prog 1787 even has some text missing on the cover.  ::)  >:( :(