Main Menu

Mills/Ezquerra's Third World War Collection

Started by karlos, 01 July, 2019, 02:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Amstor Computer

Great news - TWW is divisive, but it's an interesting tale with gorgeous art, and it will be good to see it reprinted (especially if - as the DTT article notes - it will be largely using scans of the original art).

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

the styrofoam kid

Why oh why oh why is this not Hardcover????????????????

IndigoPrime

Richard Karslake makes a good point, ten years ago me things. More recent me thinks that's bollocks, on seeing the massive warping that's happened to many of my paperbacks through sitting on shelves for years. Smaller books (as in, non-comic ones) can deal with this; trades just can't. So it's hardback all the way for me now.

seanharry

Quote from: the styrofoam kid on 07 July, 2019, 10:14:57 PM
Why oh why oh why is this not Hardcover????????????????

Hoping that we get a limited edition hardcover.

Richard

There are definite advantages to hard covers, but for me they are outweighed by the extra space they take up. I am running out of shelf space for books and comics and graphic novels, and I can't keep buying A4 size hardbacks, I need the smaller US-size paperbacks or else I'll soon have to start a one-in, one-out policy.

Also, the cheaper price should hopefully mean that more people will be willing to take a chance on buying it.

Dandontdare

I've never had any problems with warping paperbacks (but they're so tightly packed on the shelves it would be difficult). Could they have been exposed to any dampness?