Main Menu

1400!

Started by Leigh S, 02 July, 2004, 05:21:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Amstor Computer

Pete - I hate you, you big bastard :-(

Rio De Fideldo

Boo Cook's art has really improved. V. Cinematic.

Wish Ian Gibson wouldn't use so much air brushed purple in his colour work.

Satanist

Nice line up. Really looking forward to Cab Inc returning.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

DavidXBrunt

Yeah, Cabals is what I'm looking forwards to most. I was looking forwards to it most out of the last run and it was a diamond amongst coal that time. This time it's up against some of the best stories with the best artists, so it's really saying something.

Asylum II - on the one hand I wasn't best taken with the first part, but on the other hand the art has taken a quantum leap forwards and Avatar really benefitted from a second book. Tharg knows best in these cases.

The line-up looks frankly Zarjazz.

Devons Daddy

Wish Ian Gibson wouldn't

heritic on the board.
the vatican should be talking to IAN GIBSON about touching up the cisteen chapel in any shade of purple he wants.

but as luck would have it for the artist the board represents on 1% of the readership.

I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Steamboy

yes yes yes yes yes, this comic keeps getting better. Boo Cook those samples look legendary, Enough inflating the ego, the whole assault look awsome. Still gotta get through prev assault but judging from comments thats a good one too, just read part one of savage, very interesting.

CU Krestel

Mangamax

Yup, certainly looks like Nessie in the second Cabs page.
And a bit of a different look for Jenny on the first eh?
The perspective on that chairs all wrong

Art

Do you reckon that's the cover they're using in the Meg ad? I like the designa and the way it subtely implies top billing for Cab Inc.