Main Menu

Apocalypse War Judge Dredd Original Art For Sale On Ebay - Carlos Ezquerra

Started by J3D1, 01 February, 2013, 10:05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ming

Paul, luckily for you, there are a lot of snipers out there, so expect a flurry of last-minute bids.  (Not from me, unfortunately.)

Spikes

Yes, i think towards the end you will see the hardcore buyers throwing the bids in. Deffo watching this, though.

House of Usher

STRIKE !!!

opaque

It will rocket but I think I'd rather have this than some of the stuff from the Prop Store!

Mattofthespurs

Quote from: opaque on 01 February, 2013, 05:00:04 PM
It will rocket but I think I'd rather have this than some of the stuff from the Prop Store!

Without a doubt.

I'm planning on winning the lottery on Saturday (the rest of you shouldn't bother buying a ticket. I'm serious).

And when I do I'm owning this page.

Just so you know.

malak brood

its a really nice page, Ive been looking for an apoc war page for some time......... :D

opaque

maryanddavid

Be interesting to see how this goes, I have a  couple of SDs im thinking of letting go,

J3D1

Cheers guys i'm saving to give my girlfriend the best wedding I can.

betel_uk

Quote from: J3D1 on 02 February, 2013, 10:54:27 AM
Cheers guys i'm saving to give my girlfriend the best wedding I can.

Awwww... that's sweet! Selling your art? Man, it MUST be luuuuuuuurrrrrrrrvvvvvv!

Top tip from organizing my own wedding - don't get caught up in all the shizzle that don't matter (favours on the table etc.), do it on a Friday cos you'll get the day you want and won't be hurried out the door by the next wedding, do for yourself what you'll pay through the nose for otherwise (invites, music etc.), get friends to use their talents instead of gifts (friends did the photos and cake for us) and spend the money and time on what you and you're guests will remember: the rings, free booze, good food and the playlist... always, always, the playlist. We worked on that last hour of music so hard, but the floor was rammed and we still love every song we picked.

Biggest cheer of the night? When the staff came round with huge plates of bacon butties around 10:00 in the evening!

Good luck with the sale...

J3D1

Cheers for the warm reply with great sugestions.
Yeah i've sold pretty much all of my favourite 2000ad pieces. But they are irrelevant.
Gotta enjoy life. Working on good health and happiness.

:)

gronk guy

Quote from: J3D1 on 02 February, 2013, 02:31:23 PM
Cheers for the warm reply with great sugestions.
Yeah i've sold pretty much all of my favourite 2000ad pieces. But they are irrelevant.
Gotta enjoy life. Working on good health and happiness.

:)

Irelevant?  :o

Mattofthespurs

Quote from: gronk guy on 02 February, 2013, 03:43:06 PM
Irrelevant even.  :-[

Yeah, they are. Learnt this over the last 9 years.

Had shed loads of comics, signed limited books, figures, models etc, etc... Then my Son came along and I have been steadily selling the lot because Christmas and holidays making him happy me more to me than my collection of odds and sods.

It's only stuff...

Ok. I'm assuming I'm now banned?