Main Menu

Wednesday Night Chat

Started by pauljholden, 05 February, 2008, 05:53:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt Timson

10 pm?  That's my bedtime, you bastards!
Pffft...

Wils

10 pm? That's my bedtime, you bastards!

And the problem with that for us is? ;)

Matt Timson

Interesting and entertaining chat?
Pffft...

Wake

If anyone has any suggestions on how to improve the chat room itself (or would like to offer to rewrite it), then please let me know.

Cheers,

Wake

WoD

10 pm? That's my bedtime, you bastards!

Kids...that'll do it to you!

The Adventurer

I think we just need a dedicated IRC room. They take about a second to make as long as you've got mIRC. Granted non-computer savvy posters might have trouble getting connected.

Or

I know there have to be Java scripts for browser based IRC chat. Granted I have no idea how to implement such, but I know I've used them on other websites.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Wake

There is one on this site - but no-one seemed to use it.

Link: http://www.2000adonline.com/functions/chat.html" target="_blank">IRC Chat

TordelBack

Recent in-bed times at our house:

Last Night: 9.15pm
Sunday Night: 8.20pm

It just seems that if the sprog is asleep, and we're not at work (which is far more often than not the case), we find ourselves wondering why the hell we aren't asleep ourselves.  We put on a video, or open a bottle of wine, and one glass and 10 minutes past the credits and it's: "Feck this, we could be sleeping or screwing, or better yet screwing and then sleeping.  To bed!".

It's a natural reversal of the sorely missed lie-in, which may be the only thing I truly miss about pre-parent life.

The Adventurer

There is one on this site - but no-one seemed to use it.

See? That's perfect. There's no reason for that not be be mobbed every Wednesday night.

If I could figure out when 10PM over there is over here EST.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Wils

If I could figure out when 10PM over there is over here EST.

About 5 or 6 in the evening, depending whether we're on GMT or BST over here.

Art

That was fun. I'll definately be trying to check in every wednesday, though maybe not on time.

House of Usher

Since Torchwood has been back on our screens of a Wednesday there has been something of 'pre-Torchwood' chat starting in the early evening and going very quiet at 9pm.

Only not for me yesterday, as I had been up all night planning a lesson and ended up going to bed when I got home from work, to catch up with Torchwood on DVD when I woke up after it had finished.
STRIKE !!!

ukdane

Just want to appologise for logging into the chatroom last night, whilst watching the  Torchwood repeat, and then falling asleep.
Very rude. Sorry.
Cheers

-Daney

The Legendary Shark

If anyone's interested, download and install the free chat program from //http://www.paltalk.com/ and go to

Chat Rooms > Miscellaneous > Other > Rowdy Yates Block Citizens Yap Shop

This chat room will remain open as long as I'm online and/or somebody's in the room. Look forward to meeting you there.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

The Legendary Shark

The chat room is open as of now until about midnight(ish).
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]