Main Menu

London Super Comic Con 23/24th Feb 2013

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 05 December, 2012, 09:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richmond Clements

Alan looks disturbingly delighted at Bolland getting hit in the face!

spireite68

The Judges were brilliant. Everyone was saying without doubt that they were the best dressed, very authentic. Pity I only could do Saturday. Great to see everyone. Mr Burdis, Connor and Liz, Ian, Supersurfer, Mr Wells and Co. and what a top man Ben Willsher is.
You creeps must think I sailed through space on a synthi-biscuit!

Spikes

Great photo's Steve. Looks like a grand time was had.

Zarjazzer

Now that was entertaining. And a certain judge always seems to be surrounded by beauties...yes, i am jealous.Great pics on flickr. And some incredible costumes as well as the three Judges. Good fun.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Spikes

And that chap with the movie-look costume. Caught that over on FB.

staticgirl

I had a fantastic time yesterday, I stared lovingly at Glenn Fabry until I thought I might be freaking him out as I was struck dumb in his presence. I had a great chat with Simon Furman, was stunned by how young Bill Sienkiewicz was - was he a kid when he started or what? There were lots of other lovely people on the stalls.

I spent neither too much or too little.

I loved the panel very much. I took a few photos of that which I will be putting up soon - however I need your help. Being shit with names I have forgotten who was on the end sat next to Ian Edginton. Can you help?

Pete Wells got what he deserved. :)

shaolin_monkey

chris_askham

Great pics! Is that a stack of prints in front of Bolland, and were they for sale?

Steve Green

strontium71

I took this one of two dolly dealers - they were handing out 2000AD flyers. Although they're both lovely , isn't the one on the left with the blue and green hair , just to die for?

...because I hate you.

HdE

Quote from: staticgirl on 24 February, 2013, 02:58:46 PM
I had a great chat with Simon Furman...

Ahh, Simon is THE MAN! Quite simply one of the most likeable, down-to-earth writer types I've ever met.

Gutted that LSCC isn't presently an option for me. I really need to get to more cons.
Check out my DA page! Point! Laugh!
http://hde2009.deviantart.com/

Steve Green

Quote from: chris_askham on 24 February, 2013, 03:38:44 PM
Great pics! Is that a stack of prints in front of Bolland, and were they for sale?

I'm not sure how many there were of those - I saw them around, but I'm not sure if the 2000AD stand was selling them or if they were a promo item.

strontium71

There were only 50 available , and I wanted one so badly I queued up at the very front of his signing for an hour to get one. Obviously , you'd think that they'd sell out so quick and that it'd be one per customer. Turns out that you could buy two , and he still had well over half left at the end of Saturday. If he has any left , maybe write to him via his blog for one? They were £20 btw.
...because I hate you.

shaolin_monkey

Quote from: Steve Green on 24 February, 2013, 06:43:29 PM
Quote from: chris_askham on 24 February, 2013, 03:38:44 PM

I'm not sure how many there were of those - I saw them around, but I'm not sure if the 2000AD stand was selling them or if they were a promo item.

Bolland was signing and selling them at £20 each.

chris_askham

Quote from: strontium71 on 24 February, 2013, 06:48:38 PM
There were only 50 available , and I wanted one so badly I queued up at the very front of his signing for an hour to get one. Obviously , you'd think that they'd sell out so quick and that it'd be one per customer. Turns out that you could buy two , and he still had well over half left at the end of Saturday. If he has any left , maybe write to him via his blog for one? They were £20 btw.

Might have to do just that! Cheers!