Main Menu

The Political Thread

Started by The Legendary Shark, 09 April, 2010, 03:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Professor Bear

If your point is that people have biases, that was my point, too.

Funt Solo

Another example of the corrupt, biased, Ministry of Truth style BBC trying to trick us with doctored images:

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Funt Solo

This could get addictive...

[spoiler](The boat is part of Rod Stewart's model railway diorama.)[/spoiler]
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

The Legendary Shark

And don't forget that the BBC reported the controlled demolition collapse of WTC 7 about half an hour early.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Frank

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 13 November, 2019, 07:25:27 PM
And don't forget that the BBC reported the controlled demolition collapse of WTC 7 about half an hour early.

Really dude? Really? This playground urban legend?

Funt Solo

Hoisted by my own petard, I now don't know if anyone's posting actual news or just jokey nonsense.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: Hawkmumbler link=topic=28209.msg 1017307#msg1017307 date=1573676325Really dude? Really? This playground urban legend?
"It is certainly true that on 9/11 the BBC broadcast that WTC7 had collapsed when it was still standing." BBC website. I'm not arguing for or against anything else in that article, because I simply don't know, but it's a fact that the BBC reported the collapse (which looked like a controlled demolition, whether it was or it wasn't) some time before it happened - for whatever reason.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Professor Bear

Next you'll be saying there's a coup in Bolivia and Epstein didn't kill himself.

Funt Solo

Occam's Razor neatly puts that nonsense to bed, doesn't it, Shark?

These conspiracy theories are entertaining, in a way, but they're such fluff.

I saw that Tony Robinson show where he walks around Britain, and he was in the pub most local to the crop circles - which gets quite a bit of crop circle related tourism. The guy who made the crop circles sits in the pub and explains to people how he did it: and they still think it was aliens.

It's like religion - some people just like to believe fluff. (Or pretend that they do.)
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

radiator

The paradox of conspiracy thought is that the people who extol conspiracy theories think they are the ones with their eyes open and everyone else are 'sheep', yet the reality is that they who are the naive ones, as they are the ones subscribing to the rather quaint notion that someone, somewhere is in charge and in control of everything, and we live in a ordered universe instead of one of horrifying chaos.

The Legendary Shark

On balance, it was probably just confusion-induced sloppy reporting. Probably.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Dandontdare

so in all the chaos of that day, one of their reporters was told, and passed on, that a building that had been hit, was burning and in danger of imminent collapse had actually collpased about 20 minutes before it actually happened.

Damn the BBC for not employing omniscient psychics!

Hawkmumbler

Was about to say, watched a bunch of news reels from the day. Everyone was in shambles.

Leigh S

I am planning the most horrific False Flag event in history - better send out a timetable to the media!