Main Menu

How does judge death and the other dark judges see?

Started by Dread, 27 January, 2016, 09:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Dilworth

Quote from: Dread on 27 January, 2016, 09:50:46 PM
they have no eyes, so how do these guys see??

SPOOKTACLES!

Thank you, thank you, no applause necessary.

paddykafka

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: James Dilworth on 30 January, 2016, 01:13:02 PM
Quote from: Dread on 27 January, 2016, 09:50:46 PM
they have no eyes, so how do these guys see??

SPOOKTACLES!

Thank you, thank you, no applause necessary.

*Clears streets, rounds up sedan-bearers and petal-throwers
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Skullmo

''Kids understand that real crabs don't sing like the ones in The Little Mermaid. But you give an adult fiction, and the adult starts asking really f*cking dumb questions like "How does Superman fly? How do those eyebeams work? Who pumps the Batmobile's tires?" It's a f*cking made-up story, you idiot! Nobody pumps the tires!" Grant Morrison
It's a joke. I was joking.

The Adventurer

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Ghost MacRoth

I don't have a drinking problem.  I drink, I get drunk, I fall over.  No problem!

sheridan

Quote from: Ghost MacRoth on 30 January, 2016, 11:20:07 PM
He has a butler and an assistant.... ;)
Morgan Freeman takes care of the Batmobile, innit?

Hawkmumbler

Get's anyone of his abducted child labour kid wonders to add air, surely?

TordelBack

It's probably a(nother) mental defect, but I find wondering about that stuff a great addition to my enjoyment of fantasy, rather than taking away from it. I have no problem accepting that Supes can fly and that's that (fiat homo and all that) or that Mortis can transform a corpse's head into a sheep's skull but still gets evicted when it's blown up by hi-ex, but I also enjoy thinking about how that works, even if it's totally unimportant. i remember reading a Roger Musson article in White Dwarf when I was maybe 11 on the ecology of dungeons in D&D, and suddenly the whole subject went from an exercise in rolling on tables to a fascinating puzzle. Didn't mean I stopped stuffing the places full of illogical monsters, but now they preyed on each other, hid from bigger monsters, repaired things, went foraging for food and kept larders etc instead of just waiting for the PCs to kick in the door. It was just so much more interesting, even while it was just as daft.

Steve Green

I can certainly understand that, it can be a bit of fun.

Does judge fear's gaze work at all in spirit form, or at a reduced power? How about in mirrors? Over video?

How much of Mortis is needed to cause decay - would bits of Mortis in a water supply be effective?

I guess that's more curiosity in what they can do and could be used In a story than the unimportant things like how they can see.

James Dilworth

TordelBack

vzzbux

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 29 January, 2016, 12:31:38 PM
Quote from: Proudhuff on 29 January, 2016, 12:11:27 PM
Re: How does judge death and the other dark judges see? Through a glass darkly?

Arsom was a phonetic spelling of Awesome by one of our, er, more creative contributors

Think he still pops up here now and again.  Nice lad, but much time was spent trying to decipher his inventively-spelled posts.
So Cyberleader (the inventor of Arsomness) still frequents this board. I very seldom do now got pee'ed off by self righteous members who thought they could police this site and anyone who didn't conform to their way of thinking where jumped on and chastised.
Anyway they can see because they are psychic entities who prey on the living and as mere mortals we have no concept on how they exist.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Dash Decent

More importantly, what colour does Judge Death see Dredd's uniform?
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.