Main Menu

I'm dead clever, me

Started by The Enigmatic Dr X, 26 February, 2003, 07:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

petemaskreplica

Mine's a homage to/rip-off of the seminal album "Trout Mask Replica" by Tharg's favourite artist, Captain Beefheart. I wish I could say I replaced "trout" with "pete" in deference to our evil king, but it came about because when I was setting up my email address I got bored trying to type "Peter Nagle", "Peter Nagle2", "Peter Nagle 50000" etc etc et bloody c.

Queen Firey-Bou

I haven't a clue wher uncle umpty comes from.
Me? well i AM a celtic warrioress queen, come here & disagree! I am Victorious with a gaelic twist. Plus this little Boudicca, spends a lot of time these days getting her pigtails pyrolized, arse arsoned, wellies well-done, back burnt, cockles cooked, rear roast, fandango flame grilled, comfort-zone conflagrated, character charred, smile smoked, smutts smutty, & so on.
"i love the smell of burnt-forest in the morning"

ukdane

Cheers

-Daney

esoteric ed

Esoteric:
Intended for or understood by only a particular group: an esoteric cult. See Synonyms at mysterious.

Of or relating to that which is known by a restricted number of people

Mines from when me and my good friend (Eddie 2) used to DJ and promote Motown/Northern Soul nights up here in the North West, we felt most of todays "pop" music was sh*te (and still do) and found a community who agreed and realised good music when they heard it, guess the name just stuck.
otherwise it would have been Ed Phones, Edphonic or my electronic recording name E=mc2

Ed

Link: http://artists2.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/EequalsMC2/" target="_blank">E=MC2

http://artists.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/EequalsMC2/images/sm-152840.jpg">

Demon Chicken

The name comes from the game "Curse of Monkey Island", and the chicken chef mentioned El Paullo Diablo (the devil chicken).  Someone decided to apply it to me because I have your standard B-move evil villans laugh.  Yes the dodgy cackling one.

ukdane

Cheers

-Daney

almighty mat

Well, my name's mat, and y'know, I'm pretty damn mighty.

It's a crap injoke from another time, but I've always liked the ring of it...

DavidXBrunt

Did you get the 'Ximox' name from the Belfast based comic of the same name - the one that Will Simpson did Cuhullain for?

Tex Hex

Weeellll....

Im one "e" (the letter, not the "pure mental" drug of choice with todays yoof) away from being hexene, or hexylene. A liquid hydrocarbon in the ethylene series.

And Its also german for "witch" or "witchcraft". And I was in germany when I first signed up and figured I aught to use a german name. And didnt know much german. Cool or what?

what.

JayzusB.Christ

'Johnny Eyebrows was a cartoon character I used to draw yonks ago. '

It's funny, that. I think I mentioned it before, but I had a teacher at school known as Johnny Eyeballs.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Mk13

Not to mention one of the earlier FPS games...http://64.95.118.51/images/opti/4b/39/700123-600231-games_cover-resized200.jpg">

Tex Hex

Yup, that too. But for the N64, cos it was better...(the console, not the game, which I heard was a bit baws)

Tiplodocus

Mister Tips came about because I didn't want to use my real name when logging in to this site.

Some chaps at work had been trying to refer to me as Mister Tips because my initials are PG; PG TIPS - hilarious, eh). So I plumped for that as I was looking for TIPS about writing. Incidentally I came to the wrong place (I was looking for scriptdroids) but kinda got addicted and stuck here.

That and my only other nickname is JABBA and I didn't want to seem like a sad, Star Wars obsessed loon.  (I am fully aware that liking Star Wars doesn't make you a loon or sad but this is the internet and a lot of people make a lot of shortcuts).

UMPTY: my only guess at how you got your name would be libellous...

Who put the VON in PVS though?
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Matt Timson

Johnny Eyeballs?  Who is this joker- I feel a grudge match coming on...

Did he have bulging, comedy orbs for eyes then?
Pffft...

Matt Timson

Pffft...