pages 11, 12, plus the inside cover newspapaer article at

cdgraphicnovels.blogspot.com

Hope you enjoy, all comments welcome

And I am looking at the formatting of the pages

cheers
Craig

Craig Daley

That's page 13 and 14 at cdgraphicnovels.blogspot.com

Pages 1-12, Front Cover and CD Insert are available on the Manhattan 1930 blog page

Also the first ten pages and the front covers of CD Comics three Graphic Novels from the Sheffield Series are available on the following blog pages

Meadowhell: The True Horror of Shopping Revealed
Attercliffe Prowler: Spring Heeled Jack from the tunnels of Hell
Football Crazy: The Theatre of Nightmares on the Road to Insanity

All CD Comics are available at four Sheffield Retailers at the Wicker's Sheffield Space Centre, Broomhill's Galaxy 4, Blackwells on Carver Street and Rare and Racy on Devonshire Green, for £2.50.

www.space-centre.co.uk

Craig Daley

That's pages 15, 16 and 17 on the latest blog... Plus the Front Cover, 1930 Newspaper Article and pages 1-14 are also at

cdgraphicnovels.blogspot.com

More comments please, about the story or the art, possibly... The next few pages will be out after the Bank Holiday, enjoy.

cheers
Craig

Craig Daley

Craig Daley

This sort of disappeared with a few really useful bits of feedback on the last update... If I'm doing anything really dumb let me know...

Maybe I'm getting the thread thing all wrong, but pages 18-20 and a 1930 NY map are now on

www.cdgraphicnovels.blogspot.com

And here's the page 2 png again

More comment about the story would be apreciated

cheers
Craig

Craig Daley

CDComics is pimping their Online Graphic Novel again, pages 21-24 have just been posted at www.cdgraphicnovels.blogspot.com.

You can now check out and download the rest on the Manhattan 1930 blog page and here's Page 3 as a sample of what's on the blog

Hope you enjoy and please feedback about story

cheers
Craig

Emperor

Threads merged. There is no need for a separate thread for each batch of pages.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Craig Daley

It's on the same thread, new pages 25-27, the first fight scene, check out the earleir pages at www.cdgraphicnovels.blogspot.com

all coments welcome

Craig Daley

The title of this thread should be updated to 'Manhattan 1930 Free Online Graphic Novel pages 28-30...

the cover and previous pages are available at www.cdgraphicnovels.blogspot.com

All comments welcome about the plot and artwork, but to save you time, this GN went to print in 2010, so comic sans and the shape of the speech bubbles won't be changing.

cheers
Craig

Craig Daley

Sorry, I missed last week, but here are pages 31-33... check out the full story so far at www.cdgraphicnovels.blogspot.com

Those of you waiting for Nikola Tesla, he arrives next week and Crowley or The Beast makes his first appearance a week later.

cheers
Craig

Craig Daley

Three more pages at www.cdgraphicnovels.blogspot.com

Still eager for for feedback on the story so far...

cheers
Craig