Main Menu

MARCH ART COMP - RISE OF THE ROBOTS

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 01 March, 2013, 11:17:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghastly McNasty

Can't partake in this month's comp due to PC death. Good job really as there are some jaw-detachingly awesome entries. Wouldn't have stood a chance. Great work everyone.

JayzusB.Christ

Fukkinell, the standard is ridiculously high this month.  Top work, all.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Darren Stephens

https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Hawkmumbler

Molch-R that is indeed class, i'll eat your brains first! :lol:

I'm working on my entry right now, quite happy with how it's turning out.

Bob Molesworth

Beadle68

Holy shit!!! Am embarressed at the scrappy doodle I entered, pen and paper are truely dead.you lot are art gods  :o

Skullmo

It's a joke. I was joking.

Stu101

Quote from: Beadle68 on 20 March, 2013, 09:55:54 PM
Holy shit!!! Am embarressed at the scrappy doodle I entered, pen and paper are truely dead.you lot are art gods  :o

Have faith in the lowly Pen and Paper Beadle68, when the power's down and all the computers/tablets/phones are kaput the pen will remain mighty.
As for the entries so far they are pretty spiffing, my crappy sketch may make it before the deadline if just for the idea.  :) 

Beadle68

Thanks for the comments its just I have these ideas and would love to be able to colour and texture them like the others, will have to work out how to use gimp only downloaded it other night  :).The standard I remember back in the early years of the prog when it was printed on what can only be described as recycled bog paper were no were near as outstanding as these master pieces , you all should be very proud :thumbsup:

Skullmo

OK! I said I would enter this time and I shall (I cannot resist a chance to draw robots).

Deadlock! Grand Wizard of the Knights Martial.

For anyone who is interested in the process of art (like I am): this was sketched out on paper, before being inked and painted on tracing paper. I painted on the back of the tracing paper behind the inks using acrylics, and then added the highlights on top of the tracing paper.
It's a joke. I was joking.

Hawkmumbler

My rather piss worthy entry, Robo-Lenny.
I see what Dark Jimbo was saying about scanning-n-binning. Not sure I wan't to look back and these cluttering my room. Ah well, progress. And no, no hands, I still can't draw them for spit.

LARF

antodonnell

Been ages since I checked out a comp you guys rock. Really great pieces :)

BenWilsonham

Hi Guys,

New to the whole forum and the forum competitions but thought it would be fun to put myself in the ring :)

Here's my entry Robot Judge Death!

Gave myself a challenge to do this in under a time limit, hope people like it.

Thanks guys

Hawkmumbler

Bloody hell! One well done first post later! Thats damn fine good sir, I feel prity crappy after all this steller stuff chaps. :lol: