Main Menu

2D Comics Festival (Derry, Northern Ireland)

Started by HOO-HAA, 21 May, 2010, 02:35:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Wolf

Quote from: HOO-HAA on 05 June, 2010, 11:48:03 PM
Quote from: Peter Wolf on 05 June, 2010, 10:27:28 PM
Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 05 June, 2010, 08:15:37 PM
That is not Colin, where is his hat??????

I just had a kind of visual Freudian slip when i just looked at that pic because just for a second or two i thought it was Colin holding a pint of beer then i realised it was HOO-HAA holding up a copy of his book.

And then I looked at the pic, again, and saw the book change to a pint of beer... and then back to the book...

ARGH! Now, where's Walter Bishop when you need him...  :D

I dont know who Walter bishop is.

Anyway that is what happened but after i realised it was a book it stayed that way.I might have been drinking at the time but that has nothing to do with it at all.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Colin MacNeil

Twas a good time at the con. Lovely to meet Mr. Haa! Though I wish I had more time to look around the con, I spent (almost) all my time behind a desk.
I must admit I did wimp out in the bar, went to bed by midnight. Yes, yes, I know, but it was a 9 hour journey to get there. Next time I'm gonna make sure I take an extra day or two off and really enjoy it!
Yeah, the ol' hat was in a bit of a huff. Far too sunny for it. :D The folks there did a grand job orginising some cracking weather for the weekend.

HOO-HAA

Quote from: maryanddavid on 06 June, 2010, 01:03:14 AM
One of these day im going to make it up to one of these. Good Time Hoo-Haa? Any 2000ad gossip, or even gossip in general?!  I spoke to Mr McNeil a few years back at a Dreddcon, lovely guy, any sketches?

David

It was a great time, mate! Hopefully you'll make it next year! Or to the HELLFECK! :)

PJ, sorry we didn't get to meet. I was interviewed by two of your mates, mind, so we *almost* met by proxy! Like Colin, I spent a lot of time behind a desk and shifted a good few copies of FLU. I did wander downstairs around 4ish to see if I could find you, but most people had packed up by then.