Main Menu

DREDD Screening. Board Meet up?

Started by Bolt-01, 28 August, 2012, 11:50:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CraveNoir

Quote from: shaolin_monkey on 31 August, 2012, 03:32:42 PM
(I said the Atrium looked like a large soundstage, and he said it was an actual square in Johanesburg, which both melted my brain and shot down the only minor niggle I had with the film)

It's actually in Cape Town, in front of Artscape, and was also used recently for the finale of Chronicle.

Goaty

Quote from: The Doctor Alt 8 on 31 August, 2012, 04:58:06 PM
I was there too boys. No one noticed! :lol:

I actually got up enough courage to speck to Carlos & thank him personnally for putting me in the Dredd strip as Nyra Darn!

And HE RECOGNISED ME!
Only wish I'd have known about this then I could of got my copy signed....

(Happy little Fan girl)

Ain't you the one that borrow my pen to ask Carlos to signed but I had to get it back for JW at other side?

vzzbux

Quote from: Steve Green on 31 August, 2012, 01:54:57 PM
Ah, that would have been me. I was just showing Rob Nicholls who was a judge for a scene what it looked like in situ.

That Dredd book is lovely.
??
I take it that was a different Rob Nicholls and not my Clone living out parts of my life that I want to do.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

COMMANDO FORCES

I think he's talking about Rod Stewart aka Gronk Guy  :lol:

Goaty

Know what funny? As check in with lady at the door, I check her list for my name? All names got occupation next it says "superfan"!

adogg4629

I'm happy for all you guys.  I really hope you all enjoyed the film. :D

Noisybast

Well I think you all suck and I'm not speaking to any of you...  ;)
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Steve Green

Quote from: vzzbux on 31 August, 2012, 06:19:31 PM
Quote from: Steve Green on 31 August, 2012, 01:54:57 PM
Ah, that would have been me. I was just showing Rob Nicholls who was a judge for a scene what it looked like in situ.

That Dredd book is lovely.
??
I take it that was a different Rob Nicholls and not my Clone living out parts of my life that I want to do.

V

I don't think John could take 2 of you.

shaolin_monkey

Quote from: Dandontdare on 31 August, 2012, 05:21:11 PM
(stifling my jealousy for a moment..) This sounds like a fantastic evening - I hope Molch-R is bigging this up to the various geek websites and magazines, as such a rare and generous example of going the extra mile for the fans deserves recognition. Well done to all the droids and film makers for takiong time to give (a lucky few) fans such a wonderful treat.

Yes, you're absolutely right!  Thanks very much everyone, it was bloody brilliant!

Large48

Quote from: The Doctor Alt 8 on 31 August, 2012, 04:58:06 PM
I was there too boys. No one noticed! :lol:

I actually got up enough courage to speck to Carlos & thank him personnally for putting me in the Dredd strip as Nyra Darn!

And HE RECOGNISED ME!
Only wish I'd have known about this then I could of got my copy signed....

(Happy little Fan girl)

Yeah I saw this and wondered... you were gushing, a lot! :-)
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

Large48

Nice pic Richmond, he's never been so scared!

Also I've worked out how the film stars have their pics taken.

While talking to Alex (ok don't start) watching Karl having his picture taken with various people, he stands on tiptoe depending on how tall you are!

See it's all smoke and mirrors really!

:(
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

Goaty

Spikes

Quote from: Large48 on 31 August, 2012, 07:24:42 PM
watching Karl having his picture taken with various people, he stands on tiptoe depending on how tall you are!

But....but.... thats a Stallone trick.

Goaty

Gavin_Leahy_Block

The only thing that matches my jealously is how happy I am that everything went so well and how much of an amazing time everyone looks to be having.