Main Menu

Hey Guys!

Started by AccoSpoot, 30 July, 2013, 01:50:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AccoSpoot

Hi, hello, I'm a relatively new reader, been a fan for as long as I remember and read some of the graphic novels when they came into the library but only since last October have I been buying the good old Prog (Just in time for the Cold Deck and Brass Sun!)
My favourite series are Invasion!, Low Life, ABC Warriors and Brass Sun as I mentioned above, fixing for that to return soon.
I'm an aspiring writing droid, I like the 90's counter culture and dystopian style, so Tank Girl and Cyberpunk 2020 sort of direction.

Anyways, glad to be a part of the community.

Bobblehead

Howdy!
Welcome to the boards! :D

Dandontdare

Colin YNWA

Welcome aboard. Have fun.

TordelBack

Welcome, AccoSpoot.  Original Invasion! was a lot of fun - I sometimes think Savage couldn't but be improved by the addition of cutaway drawings of secret underground command centres.

AccoSpoot

Quote from: TordelBack on 31 July, 2013, 08:05:51 AM
Welcome, AccoSpoot.  Original Invasion! was a lot of fun - I sometimes think Savage couldn't but be improved by the addition of cutaway drawings of secret underground command centres.

Haha, I remember that drawing, to me that drove home my feeling at the point that Invasion! was very much a boys own adventure story, the concept was what I really enjoyed, so Savage, to me, feels a lot more exciting and dramatic. I was also reading ABC Warriors and Nemesis at the same time, so the whole cross continuity thing gave me a nerd-gasm :P

COMMANDO FORCES

Fungus

Wotcher Acco :-)

Finally joined myself a few days ago.
Aspiring writer? I know what you mean. Prog is so rich these days, it's kind of inspiring.
What to write, what to write.... thinking that way myself.

[The self-delusional] Fungus2 ......

Simon Beigh

Hello! :wave:

Aspiring writers should head to the Creative Commons board for chit-chat about all things scribbling and look out for the short story comp held on a monthly basis, run by the lovely Lady Festina

The Enigmatic Dr X

Welcome. There are now no other sites on the internet for you.
Lock up your spoons!

Mabs

Quote from: The Enigmatic Dr X on 10 August, 2013, 09:08:23 AM
Welcome. There are now no other sites on the internet for you.

This is so so true! In my case anyhow. But enough about me, welcome AccoSpoot, glad to have you on board!  :)
My Blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

My Twitter @nexuswookie

Spikes

Now then AccoSpoot, and welcome to the forum  :wave:

AccoSpoot

Glad to be here, cheers for being so welcoming. I've been lurking the Creative Commons the past few weeks, so I guess I should get on and join the discussion. Cheers again.