Main Menu

Andy Diggle Interview

Started by gavinhanly, 29 July, 2003, 04:55:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gavinhanly

Just put a new review up at 2000AD Review courtesy of Richmond Clements and Mr Diggle.  Lots of good Snow/Tiger stuff in there.

There will be another interview up by the end of the week, and a further one's already in the pipeline too.

Enjoy!

Link: http://www.2000adreview.co.uk/" target="_blank">2000AD Review

Devons Daddy

Unfortunately my contract means I can't write comics for anyone except DC for the next couple of years, although I'm still able to write film, TV and computer games projects. Jock and I would love to do more Lenny Zero at some point - I have the next couple of series all planned out - but we won't be available to do it until late 2005 at the earliest.

great interview.great site. but this paragraph is a tough one for us. this means no further snow tiger either.a crime of the highest order.

I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Mudcrab

Whaaaaaaat? That's crap news. Your suggestions for what D.C. actually stands for starts here...

At least he's writing his own stuff and not some updated, rehashed and repackaged superhero shit.
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

El Spurioso

Definitely.  It's updated, rehashed and repackaged swamp-dwelling nature elementals all the way.  ;)

Mudcrab

Um, yeah, just noticed that once I actually read the interview :o)
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

Andy Diggle

Your suggestions for what D.C. actually stands for starts here...

"Distributing Cash"... ; )

Link: http://forums.delphiforums.com/andydiggle/start" target="_blank">The Andy Diggle Forum

Mudcrab

Well, you've got to go for it if you can I suppose. I do hope we'll see you bursting back onto the scene in 2005 with a year long Lenny Zero epic. Or we'll umm, say bad things about you!!

What's your opinion on that Andy? Would you rather have been able to supply Tharg with the odd Lenny Zero story while still doing DC work? Were you forced? Cos if you were we could send the boys round...
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

Devons Daddy

CLAP CLAP CLAP

applause from the entire gallery for that response.still going to miss your stuff in tooth though andy.
I AM VERY BUSY!

NO 2000ad no life!

Devons Daddy

CLAP CLAP CLAP

applause from the entire gallery for that response.still going to miss your stuff in tooth though andy.
I AM VERY BUSY!

NO 2000ad no life!