Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ming

Yeah, Wai Man at One Sixth Bruce is great and should be the first port of call for UK 3A wares.  I've mentioned the 2000AD line to him before, so he'll be up for this.

If he does Mongrol as well (I'm sure he will) he has a handy layaway option on more expensive figures, so people will be able to pick up Mongrol and pay him off over time.

Mikey gave the link, so contact OSB and express an interest if you have one.

Pete Wells

Bah, on sale at 1am though? Gonna have to set my alarm and piss off the missus!

Mikey

Nah Pete - he's up for as long as possible at Bamba, see Ming's earlier post! Leisurely purchase option this time...

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Pete Wells

I daren't risk it Mikey, plus I really fancy trying to get a Black Mongrol! And, do you think I'd sleep knowing that my Mongrol is sitting there, waiting for me to buy him?

Mikey

Heh! I know what you mean Pete, it's like xmas!

M.

ming

Is Black Mongrol 3AA or just a Bambaland exclusive, Mikey?  I forget.  Pete, if it's the former and you want one, I'll get one for you (or are you 3AA?).  That 15% discount is going to be very welcome for Mongrol ($212.50 shipped)...

:)

Bolt-01

See, for an evil overlord- he's not a bad sort, that Ming...

Mikey

Black Mongrol is just Bamba exclusive, not 3AA IIRC...seems to be the popular choice among the non tooth 3A heads, undertandably I suppose.

M.

Mudcrab

So should he be up on the site yet? Checking there and not seeing anything at all. Like absolutely nothing at all, in any section. Just checking that's normal.

I wasn't going to bother after the first photo, then I saw the 2nd and 3rd ones. Just fantastic, although missing the gun inside his mouth  :D
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

Mikey

He won't be appear on Bamba until the release time itself, the countdown clock is on the 3A production blog if you want to count the days, hours and minutes!

http://www.threeaonline.com/blog/

M.

Mudcrab

NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

COMMANDO FORCES

I must admit Mongrol does look good and having looked at the other robot stuff on the site I can see the quality and build will be excellent as all the other robots look great, even if they are not my scene.

Fatboydale

A scouser goes on Dragons Den & shows them an old shotgun & a bin bag ,Peter Jones says " what's your  idea ?" The Scouser say's " it's a simple concept Peter " , just put the money in the fooking bag ....!!!!!

Back in the day of the late 90's some bright spark decided to introduce Varient comics ,like Witchblade / Darkness , you could get 20 different issues of number 11 of Darkness holo ,holo plad ,shiney retailer's special ect some retailed at £2 -3 issue up to £100 each ... loads jump to the idea (a lot did'nt ) it killed the title's really , how could anybody have faith in a company that churned out money making fad's ... well there is a few completeists that will always be suckered into that ...

To set the record straight , i love 2000ad and anything to do with it ,comics ,magazines , toys book's ,figures & artwork ...ect . The Tharg figure was good not great , the Mongrol looks fooking great even at $250 , but to tell me that there is going to be different coloured one's Black ( orange or even pink for the ladies ) but we cannot buy them because they are for retail only ( which really means a price hike )  , that smell's like carrot and the donkey ...

A simple concept is what would have been nice , but 3A in their wisdom wish to treat their customers like fools ....

So as the great man Peter Jones would say " for that reason i'm out "

ps as a side note the Darkness rare comics that sold up to £100 each now currently sell for buttons on ebay ...

JOE SOAP

I'm sure you'll be happy with your figure Dale.

Richmond Clements

Thank fuck nobody is forcing you to buy thing thing, Dale.