Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyFoxMachine

*checks Inbox*

Oh yeah. It's worrying I visit here more than I look at my inbox.

dweezil2

Nice!  :thumbsup:
Any more pics forthcoming of the figures in the series?   :)
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

COMMANDO FORCES

Quote from: CrazyFoxMachine on 18 June, 2014, 11:38:31 AM
:o I think I just heard the Burdis roar of joy from here

I was out down the town and eating a BBQ pulled pork bake from Greggs when I opened my email and nearly choked. It looks impressive :D

Dunk!

Ohhhhh yes! says Dunk.

Oh Gawd! says his wallet.

My interest returns.
"Trust we"

CrazyFoxMachine

....they do a BBQ pulled pork bake in Greggs?!

Wait, no, that's not the big news here. Absolutely amazing reveal - can't wait for these :D

Pete Wells

I disagree CFM, that'd be big news for me.

COMMANDO FORCES

You tell him Pete and let me tell you, it was gorgeous :thumbsup:

blackmocco

"...and it was here in this blighted place, he learned to live again."

www.BLACKMOCCO.com
www.BLACKMOCCO.blogspot.com

Stella Dave

Ah b'jesus, you wait for a bus...pretty gutted waiting all this time then they're all coming at once? I for one and others I'm sure can't afford that much at once. One every 6 months or even a year woulda been cool.

Forgive me if it's been mentioned...I did look back. Does this mean Ro-Jaws 1/12 is coming too?

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: Stella Dave on 18 June, 2014, 03:15:29 PM
Forgive me if it's been mentioned...I did look back. Does this mean Ro-Jaws 1/12 is coming too?

Last we heard there were no plans, but if the line does well I don't see any reason not to expect him in the future.

Death looks cracking, but to save strain on my wallet I'm operating a strict 'Millsverse only' policy with 3A or I can see things spiralling quickly out of control.  :o
@jamesfeistdraws

ming

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 18 June, 2014, 03:53:35 PM...I'm operating a strict 'Millsverse only' policy with 3A or I can see things spiralling quickly out of control.  :o

Spiraling out of control, quite possibly.  Spiraling quickly out of control?  At the rate things have been going?  You're even more optimistic than me these days! :)

Dark Jimbo

:lol:

Spiralling glacially out of control, then.
@jamesfeistdraws

Hawkmumbler

mogzilla

anyone got a link for these I casnt find them :-[
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience.

ming

Quote from: mogzilla on 18 June, 2014, 06:58:39 PM
anyone got a link for these I casnt find them :-[

No links and no concrete info announced yet (in terms of dates and prices, at least), just the image of Judge Death that was included in this weeks Thrill Mail.  As soon as any further info emerges, it will get posted here.