Main Menu

Prog 2099 - Unleash Hell!

Started by Richard, 15 September, 2018, 10:17:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard

Judge Dredd has a very satisfactory ending, contrary to some doom and gloom predictions on this forum over the last two weeks. I don't think anyone will be disappointed with this. It seems like the perfect way to wrap this one ups

Survival Geeks is just great. I have really enjoyed this one.

Mechastopheles: I either didn't notice or had forgotten that this city is the last city in the world that hasn't been overrun by demons. Humanity's future looks rather bleak! This is an action-packed episode.

A highlight this week is an above-par Future Shock, with an evil idea by a new writer and some fabulous art by Adam Brown, whose name I recognise but I can't remember what he's done before. I'd like to see more from both of these droids.

The Order finishes and I'm glad.

There's a very silly Droid Life.

On the whole this has been a very good week.

sheridan

Quote from: Richard on 15 September, 2018, 10:17:18 PM
A highlight this week is an above-par Future Shock, with an evil idea by a new writer and some fabulous art by Adam Brown, whose name I recognise but I can't remember what he's done before. I'd like to see more from both of these droids.

He's mainly been seen as a colouring droid, often in tandem with Glenn Fabry, though it was really great to see some of his solo work at Lawgiver earlier this year, and even better to see his work in the prog on a story.

broodblik

Enjoyed the prog, both The Order and  Mechastopheles ended like there should be more to come. The Future Shock was ok. I also liked the way Dredd played out (maybe more Booth to come later)
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

The Enigmatic Dr X

All good, other than the Order. The Order I don't understand.
Lock up your spoons!