Main Menu

new 2000ad RPG to funded via Kickstarter

Started by rogue69, 31 August, 2018, 06:39:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sheridan

Quote from: Toni Scandella on 27 October, 2018, 12:48:42 AM
i asked on facebook and they said it will be sold as normal, but not until after all the backers have their rewards.

im impressed with the pdfs. the rule set looks much smoother than the d20 and traveller versions, which i ditched early on in favour of expanding my old GW rules with the feats and psi abilities. this one looks to be really easy to use all the gw and mongoose stuff with, too.

I never got any of the Mongoose adventures, though have both GW ones.  How well do they map?  I went through all three core books a few months ago and saw that two of the Mega-City penal codes matched up pretty well, though the other had different crimes in different orders (can't remember which right now).

Leigh S

Quote from: TordelBack on 27 October, 2018, 02:21:05 AMBut how to represent Rico being the better cadet?

A single loaded die seems appropriate? (You could maybe have a Rico rule where the highest die is automatically a 6, so only kicks in on a poorer roll?)

sheridan

Well, I got my copy through the post - anybody else?

NapalmKev

Quote from: sheridan on 15 March, 2019, 11:06:50 PM

Received mine just over a week ago. Hardcover core rulebook and softcover Robot Wars book. I'm still deciding what sort of character type to go for, though I'm edging towards an Anti-Judge/Pro Democracy troublemaker with some underlying criminal tendencies. The agony of choice!

Cheers

"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

sheridan

Quote from: NapalmKev on 16 March, 2019, 06:07:48 AM
Quote from: sheridan on 15 March, 2019, 11:06:50 PM

Received mine just over a week ago. Hardcover core rulebook and softcover Robot Wars book. I'm still deciding what sort of character type to go for, though I'm edging towards an Anti-Judge/Pro Democracy troublemaker with some underlying criminal tendencies. The agony of choice!

Cheers

First one, then the other (at pre-play stage we can't know just how survivable a session is).

The Bissler

I feel foolish that I never asked this here first but I've been asking around on Facebook trying to gauge if there are many people who would welcome new content for this game. I'm going to be running sessions for my players anyway so could write them up properly for others to use as they see fit. Would anyone here be interested?

The Bissler

I know there wasn't any response here but there was interest on Facebook. That being the case, I've set up a Facebook group to GMs to share content and discuss the game. All welcome! Thanks!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/262883387967964/

NapalmKev

Quote from: The Bissler on 18 March, 2019, 11:28:32 AM
I know there wasn't any response here but there was interest on Facebook. That being the case, I've set up a Facebook group to GMs to share content and discuss the game. All welcome! Thanks!

I've requested to join, just waiting for confirmation.

Cheers

"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

The Bissler

Quote from: NapalmKev on 18 March, 2019, 02:48:19 PM
Quote from: The Bissler on 18 March, 2019, 11:28:32 AM

I've requested to join, just waiting for confirmation.

Cheers

Apologies I missed that earlier Kev, good to have you on board now!

sheridan

Quote from: sheridan on 19 October, 2018, 03:46:49 PM
EN Publishing have just announced the next four planned releases for Judge Dredd and the Worlds of 2000AD.

• Luna-1
  • The Cursed Earth.
  • Rogue Trooper (playing GIs, Southers or Norts)
  • Strontium Dog

But not necessarily in that order - Stront is next out while they're working on Rogue at the moment.