Main Menu

2000AD Original Art Thread

Started by J3D1, 16 May, 2010, 08:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Dunk!

"Trust we"

Bolt-01

That's lush. Thanks for sharing, Dunk!

Colin YNWA

Wow - just wow. That's wonderful Dunk!

Skullmo

It's a joke. I was joking.

hippynumber1

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Dr Feeley Good

Some artwork i picked up from Oldham Comic Con last weekend.....

broodblik

The Lawless piece is just plain awesome

Trooper McFad

All cracking pieces but the Cornwell one edges it for me - hope I can nab a little something from him at Lawless
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

Skullmo

It's a joke. I was joking.

jabish

I picked up a couple of Necropolis pages at Lawless the other week. Pinching myself that I actually own them and delighted to be able to get them direct from Carlos' family, if only I could have gotten them from the man himself. Here's one of them. Sorry the pic isn't better. I will scan them properly one day...

jabish

That same page without the lettering overlay...

Lorenzo

I don't own these, and they have probably been seen before, but I thought it was pretty cool to come across some original 2000AD art at the Sci-Fi Exhibition in Rotterdam. The Nemesis cover looks so much better in black and white! :

james newell

that is beautifully coloured by Cam, it was not how it appeared in the prog thought, it was coloured by another artist when 2000ad added more colour pages to the weekly.