Main Menu

2010 beside the Fire

Started by ambrose, 28 December, 2009, 03:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ambrose

A very happy holiday to all 2000AD fans from Ambrose(west of Ireland)
Snowed in beside an open log fire with Prog 2010, Will Dredd ever get back to Mega city 1? :lol: :lol: I like the chess board cover also,
Ambrose
Ambrosia

TordelBack

Greetings Ambrose, how's the weather finding you this Chrimbo?   Wreathed in a grim freezing fog here on the Blessington Road.  Fire sounds like a plan.

Mike Gloady

Gas fire's sorting me out right now, no snow for a few days here in London, but it's decided to rain instead.  Ho hum.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

JOE SOAP

Yeah what's the deal with this, the thickest fog ever? The south east is totally covered

COMMANDO FORCES

The coal fire is on standby in Maidstone :-\

Mike Gloady

It IS very foggy now.  Not huge fun to walk in....
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Ya, here in the south, it is as bad as the rest of the country.  Welcome Ambrose, make your self comfortable.

maryanddavid

Ive a bit of everything on the fire at the min, its cosy!  Welcome anyway Ambrose what part of the west are you in?

BTW if any of you Irish boarders are interested, Easons started their sale today, all annuals for €3. I got for the kids Beano, Dandy, Dennis, Bash Street, couple of Marvel and a few TV ones for the youngest. Looking forward to having a read of Bash Street when they go to bed, always loved them.

Cheers

David

mogzilla

vzzbux

Welcome to the board and don't be a stranger.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

ambrose

maryanddavid, im near carrick-on-shannon,but at the moment it's like the cursed earth
with this weather,all the best :-\
Ambrosia

COMMANDO FORCES

It was minus 6 in Canterbury just before 3 and I was still wearing a T-shirt.
I might put the coal fire on this Friday as we will be having a guest round. This means there will be more southerners in the house and they don't like the minus figures ::)

TordelBack

QuoteThis means there will be more southerners in the house and they don't like the minus figures

I merely commented that it was freezing in the princess's chamber... but it's supposed to be freezing.  Advanced cryogenics keep the contents of the Cellar crisp.

JayzusB.Christ

Just started snowing like an absolute bastard here in my folks' house in County Meath.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Van Dom

Dublin here and its been coming down heavy for about 3hrs now...think I might scarper from work early lest I get stuck here all night!
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!