Started by ukdane, 05 July, 2003, 04:25:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ukdane

Have any cats appeared in 2000ad?

PLEASE NOBODY MENTION YOU KNOW WHO!!!
Cheers

-Daney

Wils

Henry Moon(?) in Mean Team is the first to spring to mind.

ukdane

Was Moon a cat, or was he a Jaguar?
Cheers

-Daney

Nice Tom

Wils

You mean *domestic* cats? Wasn't there one in Zippy Couriers?

ukdane

Yeah, I mean domestics, and I think you're right about Zippy. Is that the only one?

Hope so, fuggin hate the arrogant critters, me.
Cheers

-Daney

Pyroxian

Panther, he was a panther. Which is a Feline...

Smiley

Off the top... Tiger Commander in Meltdown Man was a fave. (Liana at a stretch too I guesss). There was the talking cat informant who asked Dredd to save a guinea pig, Butch in Zippy Couriers, an FS where the alien commander disguised as a cat has a whale of a time on Earth before being dragged off to the vet, Henry Moon...

Likely to be more, but then cats aren't my fave subject.

Misanthrope

Wasn't there a talking cat in a Dredd story?

And a future shock about an alien being transferred into the body of a cat.
Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

Queen Firey-Bou

hmmm do boarders generally prefer dogs to cats then? or is it a bloke thing? i wuv em all me.

Smiley

Pigs are great. Dogs look up to you, cats look down on you. They treat you as equals.

Slippery PD

I like cats.  In fact I like the fact the dont give a shit about and see you as a glorified tin opener, dogs on the other hand are just stupid pant and dribble everywhere, barking "Yes Massa"

In fact pick up Filidae, the story of a cat detective, not as bad as it sounds.....  Honest

Yer Slips

PS- I am broadly stereotyping but I dislike fawning idiots and thats how dogs act.

Misanthrope

I prefer cats, because when was the last time a cat bit the face off a small child.
Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

Nice Tom

A dog will fetch a stick when you throw it. A cat will ignore you. It won't even stop to wonder why this biped keeps throwing sticks. It is for this reason that I prefer cats.
Wasn't there an ABC Warriors story where Mek-Quake looked like a cat for some reason?

W. R. Logan

Prog 126 had a talking cat in the Judge Dredd story 'The Guinea Pig That Changed the Law'

La Placa Rifa,
W. R. Logan.