Main Menu

Horned God HC

Started by seanharry, 01 June, 2020, 03:02:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seanharry

Just curious, has anybody received their limited hardcover edition of the Horned God yet?

It was supposed to be released last week. I appreciate that we are in the midst of the Covid-19 crisis, but it hasn't slowed down any of my other mail, and I was a bit worried as it is a limited edition, and I don't want to miss out.

Trooper McFad

Not got mine yet either but not expecting it till later in the week (I hope)
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

CalHab

I haven't received it yet, but my post is running 2-3 days late at the moment.

robprosser

Hello All. Simple question anyone got their's yet? No sign of it with me and I've had a couple of big packages go missing in recent weeks.

IndigoPrime

[topics merged — IP]

Max Headroom

Not got mine yet. Hoping soon.

seanharry

Thanks for the update guys. No need for me to panic then.

Hopefully it'll arrive with my copy of Strontium Dog.

Max Headroom

Received my copy today. Looks grand. Personally, would like more of these exclusive hardcovers from Rebellion of 2000ad material; and prepared to pay more for them too!!

Trooper McFad

Just got an email saying that both Horned God & Stront hardcovers are on their way 😁

Leigh S

woohoo! Thought the Stront was put back to November.... off to check emails....

robprosser

Hmmm only got an email for Stront.

Trooper McFad

Got The Horned God this morning and it looks lovely. But surprised it was by itself! With getting the email saying both had been "dispatched" I expected both to be in the one package. I understand that the web store still has the release dated or Stront of the 10 June so was surprised the email said it was dispatched.
I hope it turns up by Tuesday

CalHab

I saw Rob Williams posting pages from it on Twitter, so I imagine it'll be arriving soon.

robprosser

Trooper McFad

Stront arrived this morning and again looks & feels great 👍🏻