Main Menu

Favourite Artist - Champ of Champs - Mike McMahon or Colin MacNeil

Started by Colin YNWA, 16 February, 2021, 06:29:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Colin YNWA

Again here I've no idea which way this will go as seems very close. Get any last votes in as I think votes today will decide this one. I'll count up in the morning.

Trooper McFad

Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

JayzusB.Christ

Think I'll have to dodge this one too.  I think of America and Song of the Surfer, but then I think of Sky Chariots.   I can't vote against either artist.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Colin YNWA

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 18 February, 2021, 01:34:00 PM
Think I'll have to dodge this one too.  I think of America and Song of the Surfer, but then I think of Sky Chariots.   I can't vote against either artist.

I've give you another option vote for them both and I'll split ya vote 1/2 each - feels more positive!

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

Well there we have it. It took the first place vs fourth place vote to get a very close vote in favour of a Current droid as

Colin MacNeil

take this one. Still these last two have been close and it spurs me on to something down the road.

Now in theory we could do another round with Colin vs Ron but for me we leave it hear and return to this down the road?

broodblik

Almost a clean sweep by the classic artist but then again I will even classify Colin MacNeil as a classic artist.
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Magnetica