Spoilers > Prog

Prog 2285: Royal Blood

<< < (2/4) > >>

Barrington Boots:
Tjm86's review pretty much echoes my thoughts on this weeks Prog. There's been a definite dip imo and not in the art, which is delivering a consistently very high level.
Tbh my thoughts are much the same as last weeks:

Dredd All action this week, presumably finale next week. I can't see how Asher isn't going to come a cropper here. This story's been excellent so far.

Terror Tales – Slight and rather contrived, but I enjoyed the various jokes here and the artwork so overall this worked for me.

Hope – This feels like the worst thing that's run in the Prog for ages, which is a shock given how good the previous Hope stuff was. This episode was a bit better than the previous one which is all I can say really.

Brink – A lot of talk here, a lot of harking back to previous books. I feel this episode would work better not as stand alone, as I had to check back to previous issues on certain individuals and events: the menace here relies on the reader already knowing a lot.

Fiends of the Eastern Front – Very disappointed with the direction this has taken. The wrap up is all a bit sudden, and it also turns out Constanza survived Hiroshima, so he's unstoppable then? Loved the previous stuff but the setup at the end of this doesn't make me excited and it all feels to me like the series has taken a horrible misstep from what made it good initially. Trevallion's art however is incredible.

Roll on next week!

broodblik:
I do not want to burst anyone's bubble here but I think Skippy is back next week since Fiends ending this week

Barrington Boots:

--- Quote from: broodblik on 08 June, 2022, 10:23:51 AM ---I do not want to burst anyone's bubble here but I think Skippy is back next week since Fiends ending this week

--- End quote ---

Gulp!

The Corinthian:
I believe we've been promised more Dexter in Prog 2286 as well.

broodblik:

--- Quote from: The Corinthian on 08 June, 2022, 07:24:52 PM ---I believe we've been promised more Dexter in Prog 2286 as well.

--- End quote ---

In prog 2283 it was stated the next installment will be Malice in Plunderland and it will return in prog 2289

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version