Main Menu

The New Forums

Started by w3bz, 25 June, 2008, 07:58:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

w3bz

Yeah that's what I was thinking, what a pain eh?

Good ol' IE!  :angry:

Trout

Hi, web bot.

I get the same front-page problem as Dr X.

Can I second the call for some sort of index page with the icon used by the last poster? It was the best bit about the old board - you could tell, at a glance, who'd been kicking around.

I like the new feature where you can tell who's online at the time, but felt the images were a nice little feature for this site.

Cheers

- Trout

w3bz

QuoteI get the same front-page problem as Dr X.

Yeah I imagine if you use IE6 you'll get it, I'll look into it when I get a chance :)

Like the idea of icons and will defo see if that's possible too!

Wake

Quote from: "w3b-B0Tv2"Like the idea of icons and will defo see if that's possible too!

On the old board the icons were displayed on the index at 50% size, i.e. 16x16 pixels so they didn't take up too much room.

Buddy

Can we have bigger icons now??

Matt Timson

Yeah- bigger icons.  And can we change them ourselves now?
Pffft...

Wake

Quote from: "Uncle Umpty"Can we have bigger icons now??

At the moment I'm allowing wider but not taller icons. The maxmium size is 128x32 pixels. You have to email them to me to upload to the icon galleries at which point you can select them from the User Control Panel - Profile - Edit Avatar - Display Gallery

Matt Timson

Bah!  Rubbish!  The whole site is ruined now...
Pffft...

Roger Godpleton

How do I change my name?
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Wake

Quote from: "James Werndly Loves You"How do I change my name?

User control panel - Profile - Edit account settings

Buddy

QuoteAt the moment I'm allowing wider but not taller icons. The maxmium size is 128x32 pixels

Wasn't thinking about anything that big.. something like 64 x 64 would do.

Wake

Quote from: "Uncle Umpty"Wasn't thinking about anything that big.. something like 64 x 64 would do.

If you haven't already done so, please vote on thread 22843 for your avatar size preference.