Main Menu

entrances to hell...

Started by Proudhuff, 03 December, 2010, 05:52:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Buttonman

Wassat all about then? Looks like lots of pictures of doors. I'll give them an entrance to Hell - it's eastbound on the M8 (starting in God's own country obviously).

Proudhuff

you know you were needed on another thread, and again you FAILED? 3rd time? :o

Did you see when Hellblazer was in Glasgow? Could you spot the difference to a nomal day there? 
DDT did a job on me

Buttonman

No one tells me anything - I've not has a message since October! If anyone cares to point me in the right direction I'm more than happy to unleash the Beast!

As for Hellblazer is your man not a fanny drug taker in a trench coat? Sounds a lot like Morningside to me!

Proudhuff

Morningside? its FUR coats and no knickers, not trench coats
DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

Re: EXCLUSIVE - FIRST STILL FROM DREDD!
December 01, 2010, 11:28:15 AM 

Quote from: IndigoPrime on December 01, 2010, 11:11:31 AM
That was always one of those things that made me go "WHAT?" Anyone drawing female judges like that clearly might have been a good artist but wasn't remotely a designer (or someone who understands the fundamentals of practical working uniforms).

That was a question I raised with Thargy way back when Anderson was in Boing! and Bolland was drawing her in heels,

(where is Buttonman? he could supply the letter and Prog number I'm sure  ) 
DDT did a job on me

Buttonman

Indigoprime? That's that Grannell chap - let's see whirrrrrr....computing....

Ping! Take yer pick :

M220
M264
M268

Next!

Proudhuff

No it was my letter to Tharg about Anderson's boots, I was hoping you'd supply a scan or the letter given the altar you have built to my letter writing skills  :D
DDT did a job on me

exilewood

Talking of entrances to hell - I grew up in Bolton - which is accessed by the A666 - FACT!

Buttonman

That Proudfoot Beast entry in full...

>:(

Proudhuff

Well Butman, between us we've driven everyone away from this thread, Happy now?

Prog 309, that's over 25 years of letter writing, no no don't thank me!
DDT did a job on me

Kerrin

Ha-ha-ha, you crazy Cal-Habbers and your spreadsheets. What larks!

Weirdly cool site Huff. I reckon there must be a revolving door to Hell in Crawley. Or a LOT of inbreeding, one or the other.

COMMANDO FORCES

That spreadsheet is FANTASTIC Buttonman. Who would have thought that it was that boring in Scotland  :lol:
I really like the gap that Proudhuff took between letters, 1985 till 2008 and also his current trend of writing to the Meg over the prog.
Still he's never had a letter published in one of the DC Dredd's, now that takes commitment  ;)

Buttonman

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 04 December, 2010, 08:19:02 PM
I really like the gap that Proudhuff took between letters, 1985 till 2008

I don't think either publication is available in Saughton Jail so I wonder if there is any connection.

I agree Tom is a Johnny come lately hitching his trailer to the Letter writing bandwagon just as it was taking off. I mean look at this fine fellow - a model of consistency, indefatigability and OCD.

COMMANDO FORCES

So that's where he was  :lol:

Having looked at your list Buttonman I see that you took an alias and managed to get printed twice in Meg 270  :o