Main Menu

Hello!

Started by Loaded sumo, 09 December, 2010, 05:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loaded sumo

I'm a new member on the forum, and a new reader of the comic, having only accumulated about 20 progs, so forgive any gaps in my 2000AD knowledge!
But, I'm loving the comic, and buying it every week
:)

Beeks

"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens

Greg M.

Hello, good evening and welcome. Congratulations on your immaculate taste - as a genuine new reader (as opposed to a lapsed returner like me) what made you pick up your first prog?

Loaded sumo

It was mainly the fact that I'm big on Comics and Manga, and heard good things about 2000AD, so decided to pick it up one week, and simply havn't stopped!

CrazyFoxMachine

Nice to see prog in a myspace link there ;) Welcome to the forum - and the wonderful world of 2000ad - !

COMMANDO FORCES

Welcome aboard Loaded sumo, it's always nice to see a new reader grasp hold of Tharg's mighty organ, with both hands.

Well, that's what he said  ;)

Dandontdare

Welcome  - Consider us your one-stop-shop for any queries about continuity or all things prog-related - there's nothing we like better than showing off our geekishness.

Long live the Hivemind!

Emp

Noisybast

Quote from: Dandontdare on 09 December, 2010, 06:40:32 PM
there's nothing we like better than showing off our geekishness.

I can think of a couple of things.

Also, Hello.
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Dandontdare

Noisybast

Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

dweezil2

Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Emperor

Did someone mention cheese and biscuits?

Anyway, welcome, new readers warm the cockles of my... OK I'm not sure I actually have cockles in my heart (who does?). If you have any questions then don't be shy about asking, the Hivemind can answer any question, nearly any, "whose turn is it to provide the cheese and biscuits?" can be a tricky one to get a clear answer to.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+