Main Menu

RIPs

Started by Quirkafleeg, 27 February, 2006, 03:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trent

Sad about Carrie Fisher. She clearly put her body under considerable stress over the years but her vibrant personality and zest for life were all her.

rogue69

Corrie actor Geoffrey Hughes, 68, dies after two year cancer battle

Misanthrope

Geoffrey Hughes died in 2012.
Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

sheridan

Carrie FIsher's mother, Debbie Reynold has died, the day after her daughter.

JOE SOAP

von Boom

Quote from: sheridan on 29 December, 2016, 01:54:30 AM
Carrie FIsher's mother, Debbie Reynold has died, the day after her daughter.

Such a terrible thing to happen to their family.

JayzusB.Christ

Truly heartbreaking. 
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

TordelBack

It's desperately sad. Poor Billie Lourd, what a handful of days can do to your life.

COMMANDO FORCES

William Christopher, best known for his role as Father John Mulcahy from 'MASH,' has died aged 84

sheridan

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 01 January, 2017, 12:57:25 AM
William Christopher, best known for his role as Father John Mulcahy from 'MASH,' has died aged 84

A year, to the day, after Wayne Rogers (Trapper John).

Tjm86

Man.  I'm currently on another rerun of Mash.  Just watched Father Mulcahy's War.  One of his solo(fish) episodes.  From a background character to one of the main cast and always great to watch.  Keep forgetting it's over thirty years old now.

JayzusB.Christ

My best mate Colin is gone. It's been an extremely difficult month or so, watching him slide further and further (especially given that I have a terminally ill baby niece to worry about too) but he finally went last night, at home in his bed with his wife holding his hand and saying goodbye.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

IAMTHESYSTEM

My condolences to your friend and his family Jayzus. Very sad news.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Tjm86

What IATS said sir.  Just glad for the way of his passing.  With the person you love. 

Can offer nothing but pale words for you, his wife and family / friends.  As always though folks will be here for you to vent in whatever manner you need to.  I guess all we can do is honour their memory through the quality of our lives.

Thoughts and prayers with you all at this sad time sir.

Hawkmumbler

Nothing but my deepest condolences, Jayzus. Seriously, thoughts are with you and Colin's family.