Main Menu

Mills & Skinner's ACCIDENT MAN - The Film

Started by JOE SOAP, 17 November, 2016, 08:50:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Richard on 27 April, 2017, 07:57:11 PM
I liked the comics, so I'm looking forward to seeing this. As for the trailer, don't worry about it; a lot of good films have had terrible trailers.

That's not the trailer for this Accident Man but a previous low-budget version. The trailer hasn't been released yet.

Richard

JOE SOAP

dweezil2

Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Leigh S

rogue69

The official release date for the DVD & digital version is 6th February 2018

JLC

Oh dear, looks like something even Steven Seagal would have turned down.

TordelBack

G'wan the gaffer! By dint of Rico, we can probably award him half a point for the Stallone Dredd, so that makes 2.5 for Wagner, 1.5 for Mills and 0.75 for MacManus/O'Neill. It's still anyone's race.

IndigoPrime

Hello, cast, where are you all from?

LAAHHHNNNDAHHHHNNN, innit, right?

Are there any women about?

"Hello," waves the token woman assassin.

And how do you assassinate people?

"Well, I fuck them obviously, so I can wander around on camera in my underwear."

I actually rather liked Accident Man back in the day, but I was a teenager then. This movie looks rather uninspired – and like all the things the voiceover's saying it's not. Oh well. Maybe one to watch when it inevitably shows up on Netflix.

GordonR

The voiceover feels like it was added in after someone saw Deadpool.

IndigoPrime

Yep. And feels like it was written for Jason Statham. Might have worked had it been more Crank than Generic Gritty Assassin Movie. Here's hoping the final result is better than that trailer suggests. And that token woman actually has something to do other than flash her bits for all the blokes in the audience.

Leigh S

I'm just impressed that a good chunk of that is straight from the comic...My main concern is that Fallon is a yuppie in the comics and a lot of the Millsian subversion comes from how he revels in his own shallowness

13school

Richard

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Richard on 27 December, 2017, 02:17:54 PM
So not being released in cinemas then?

IMDb has it down for a February UK release, but I've no idea how accurate that list is...

Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.