Main Menu

Action Stations!

Started by Byron Virgo, 26 September, 2005, 01:34:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bico

Actually, Jack is a bourban - a sipping whiskey.  Not that this stops some sick freaks mixing it with cola or ice.
Bushmills seems to be the whiskey of choice for the Irish, though.  Mad for bush, we are.

Dudley

Quote from onecreative droid-who-shall-remain-nameless:

"I would join in on that messageboard, but there's that guy Professor Bear on there.  That's a full-on scary fucker."

I thought that would delight you even further...

Buddy

Mixing whiskey with anything else but more whiskey is a hanging offence here.

Bush is good, Black Bush better, but for me there is no finer drink than Johnnie Walker.

Byron Virgo

"Mad for bush, we are."

So you're the exception to the rule then, are you?

"I would join in on that messageboard, but there's that guy Professor Bear on there. That's a full-on scary fucker."

What fucker said that?

No one insults the ursine beast but me!

Bico

Ah, but thanks to email filters, only via the messageboard...

Byron Virgo

That makes sense.

Fuckin' Yahoo!

Susie2shoes

I would like to say that my bee expert did actually identify said picture as a bumble bee and was well impressed

Will I. Cooling

Where do I buy it from?

Will
The I is for 'I can't remember the password to my other account' or Ian. One or the other.

Byron Virgo

Sorry, only just seen this - you can buy Action Stations and the first issue of Pony School from PonySchool@gmail.com for ?2 + 50p P&P, payable either through PayPal or by cheque - drop us a line and we'll get it sorted.

Buy a copy and you'll be able to read more tales of filthy perversions by the Man from Larne:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/BVirgo01/Pony%20School/mcguffin.jpg">