Main Menu

GLASGOW BOOZEFEST?

Started by Satanist, 15 June, 2010, 12:53:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I, Cosh

Who should I see shuffling along Cathedral Street at half eight this morning but Mr Keef Monkey. Maybe tomorrow I'll follow him all the way...
We never really die.

Cpt Rhodes

I just found this thread. I'm sorry I missed that. I'll keep a look out in case it's on again in the next 3-5 years.

Proudhuff

Quote from: Cpt Rhodes on 13 July, 2010, 01:29:14 PM
I just found this thread. I'm sorry I missed that. I'll keep a look out in case it's on again in the next 3-5 years.

There's always Hi-Ex !!! Pimping starts NOW!
DDT did a job on me

Keef Monkey

Quote from: The Cosh on 13 July, 2010, 01:02:27 PM
Who should I see shuffling along Cathedral Street at half eight this morning but Mr Keef Monkey. Maybe tomorrow I'll follow him all the way...

Ah, on my morning trudge to my daily drudge, in full shuffle mode no doubt. Didn't spot you, which is...unnerving.

Proudhuff

he had removed the wig  :o
DDT did a job on me

I, Cosh

I was on board the big yellow funbus.

I have a vague memory of talking about this story on Friday night; I was reading an old Meg yesterday which had a short interview with Chris Weston wherein he called Crazy Barry, Little Mo the work he was least proud of.
We never really die.

TordelBack

Quote from: The Cosh on 15 July, 2010, 12:02:29 PM
I was reading an old Meg yesterday which had a short interview with Chris Weston wherein he called Crazy Barry, Little Mo the work he was least proud of.

Madness!  I love that one, the Little Mo design is great, and the whole Three Stooges thing.