Main Menu

Re-action figures reissued?

Started by Wils, 14 October, 2005, 06:51:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wils

And what about those shorts!

"Praise Danu for the Bay City Rollers!"

Conexus

did fate just post something? Am i going mad? Are those last two questions even linked?

Wils

No idea what's preventing you from seeing html links, but here's the addy for you to cut and paste.

http://www.forbiddenplanetstore.com/acatalog/2000_AD.html

Funt Solo

I posted a link.  How can you not see links? I think your comp must be possessed.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Woolly

Am i the only one who thought the Re:Action figures were a load of toss?

GordonR

No.  They weren't very good.  Dredd and Death were the best of a bad bunch.

It could be worse, though.  They could be silly little collectible hand-painted lumps of lead.

Conexus

Trout

GordonR

Replica sci-fi/fantasy sci-fi weaponry - that's another one.  Just say no to sci-fi tat, people.

Except action figures.  They're great.

"Hey, let's have the neighbours round to admire my collection of complete Legion of Superheroes lead figurines.  After that, I will dazzle them with a display of my prowess with authentic Klingon duelling blades."

Steve Green

I think the Johnny Alpha figure was OK, it really needed a better paint job, it seemed to lack the roughness of the character and the texture of the artwork.

- Steve

Wils

Dredd and Death were the best of a bad bunch.

Although Dredd *does* look like Les Dawson jimping.

Of the two that I've got, the Johnny Alpha one's not too bad, but the Anderson is poor and pathetically over-nippled.

Do *any* of the Durham Red ones not look like she's in the middle of a stroke, btw?

Wils

Replica sci-fi/fantasy sci-fi weaponry - that's another one. Just say no to sci-fi tat, people.

So you're saying we shouldn't buy the replicas of the Lawgiver and Westinghouse that Rebellion are putting into production, then? ;p

Trout

BAH.
I still like my four little lead figures. They're good fun.

I would also buy a replica blaster if I could justify the expense.
But I'm not keen on those replica swords.

And Gordon: remember we pay your wages! ;-)

- Trout

Funt Solo

Dear Grud,

Please start selling replicas of these:

http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/pdf/law_manta_2.jpg" />
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

GordonR

I could think of far better things to spend money on, put it that way.

And, strictly speaking, is it Rebellion who are putting these things into production?

Collecting replica firearms is nutty enough in my book, but collecting *non-existant* replica guns is....well....ummm....ahhh....

Ooops, gotta go.  There's someone at the door...