Main Menu

Last game played...

Started by Keef Monkey, 11 June, 2011, 09:35:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zenith 666

I dont know if i should be happy for you or sad for the poor guy who might buy it for a fiver.

The Enigmatic Dr X

Quote from: Zenith 666 on 07 August, 2014, 09:00:16 PM
I dont know if i should be happy for you or sad for the poor guy who might buy it for a fiver.

Saw it fro £3 new in game. Sorely tempted.
Lock up your spoons!

Zenith 666

Save your £3 for next weeks prog

The Enigmatic Dr X

Quote from: Zenith 666 on 07 August, 2014, 09:28:26 PM
Save your £3 for next weeks prog

The prog is free.

By which I mean, like council tax or electricity it is a bill you have no choice but to pay and you don't measure the cost of consuming individual units. This, by the way, is why the anachronistic prog survives.
Lock up your spoons!

Zenith 666

Put it towards a case file or a t-shirt or those gorgeous new Zenith editions.colonial marines was the biggest disappointment I've ever had.was so hyped for it I bought without reading a review which I never do.gearbox will never get a penny from me again and I loved borderlands but CM is truly shocking.

Dominic O'Rourke

I'm playing Rogue Legacy on the Vita. It's cross buy/save and I am finding the text really fiddly to read on the Vita, but the game play is fun.

A cross between Ghosts 'n Goblins and Spelunky, you're a Knight battling through the family castle to find riches, spells and armour.
Member No. 10

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: Grug on 07 August, 2014, 06:33:48 PM
aliens :colonial marines ...shite...traded up and made a profit . remember me: assassins creed climbing with combo puching combat in a bizzare future france, traded that up and broke even .

thryllseeker , the post you made about a young  masseuse was highly innapropriate ,yes it was an old post but I did read it based on the comments and I was a bit sickened especially after you described the girl who plays arya stark as "alluring"  get cross with me by all means I just think you need to think a bit about some things you have posted it could give people the wrong impression ,I'm not accusing you of 'owt but it was creepy.
   just a wild guess but there must be somewhere on this t'interweb thingy that has a happy ending discussion forum

I could argue about this and perhaps come up with even more clever reply about why a near sexual experience between two naked people is gross to all of you and why I think it's creepy that young girl can survive all she's been through while more experienced adult are being killed left , right and centre around her without at least showing she may or may not have some supernatural ninja protectors or relying on a uncanny amount of good fortune. It's more like she's the benefactor of reality television because she is merely popular and not really a part of Westeros.

Just think of her when watching this and try call the actors, writers, and other people behind this film a bunch of creeps as well.

Creepy or not, I'm intitled to my opinion. But I will keep it to myself in future.

Back on the subject of games......

I went for the gay option at the completion of the Fist of Awesome. [spoiler]Mainly, because I didn't understand what might happen when I got protagonist Tim to approach the fellow (Who was standing closer!)  instead of the female (Who required further prompts from the arrow-keys to get to her.) first. No, not really being gay (Despite my apparent interest in She-Males (Just look on my Facebook pages...Yeah, I like anything shaped like a descent looking female.),[/spoiler] but it's just simple gamer curiosity.

BTW, about the female masseuse. I never said she was young, but she must have been my age or slighty older. This was back in the late 90's. The massage itself was advertised as Hawian style.

Otherwise.....I don't really care anyway.

Back to more....Elite Dangerous where my sexual appetites and need for female intimacy is not held in question.

Apparently.

JamesC

Quote from: ThryllSeekyr on 08 August, 2014, 01:14:50 AM
Quote from: Grug on 07 August, 2014, 06:33:48 PM
aliens :colonial marines ...shite...traded up and made a profit . remember me: assassins creed climbing with combo puching combat in a bizzare future france, traded that up and broke even .

thryllseeker , the post you made about a young  masseuse was highly innapropriate ,yes it was an old post but I did read it based on the comments and I was a bit sickened especially after you described the girl who plays arya stark as "alluring"  get cross with me by all means I just think you need to think a bit about some things you have posted it could give people the wrong impression ,I'm not accusing you of 'owt but it was creepy.
   just a wild guess but there must be somewhere on this t'interweb thingy that has a happy ending discussion forum

BTW, about the female masseuse. I never said she was young, but she must have been my age or slighty older. This was back in the late 90's. The massage itself was advertised as Hawian style.

Did it come with ham and pineapple?

ThryllSeekyr

Nah, but she does this thing about half-way through it where she grabs my hand rubs over her body, while missing all the interesting areas.

Goaty

Oh for gosh sake! this is game thread!

Noisybast

Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

NapalmKev

Bioshock Infinite.

First and foremost, the Graphics are amazing. Even playing on XBOX through a shitty Component lead the game looks amazing.

Gameplay is what you'd expect (if you've played the first two). Hordes of gun-toting nutcases with Hitler style ideologies and no desire to "talk things through". Suits me, shoot at me and I'll burn your flying city into dust!

Anyway, a few small gripes. As good as it looks it doesn't have the atmosphere of the first game (the best in the series IMO), the design of the city is a bit mental and the Skyhook travel system isn't very "freeroam". Quite often you are restricted to sections (admittedly, massive sections that are a joy to look at). Also I managed to play the whole game with just two types of gun, Ammo being continually replenished by my sidekick - who is also a dab hand at staying alive while the world comes apart around you.

The storyline is stunning and [spoiler]ties in nicely with the first game![/spoiler]

A great game that does a lot but misses a tiny bit of magic that the first game had!

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

Keef Monkey

I made the mistake of playing that game on Hard on my first playthrough, and it felt really unbalanced. There were many points where there just wasn't enough ammo to deal with the situations it was throwing at me and was a pretty frustrating experience.

Looked amazing though like you say, and I thought the story was brilliantly told (I was reminded of [spoiler]The Dark Tower in a big way towards the end[/spoiler])

Grugz

must give it a try ,does it have the amount of backtracking the original had?

I'm enjoying homefront despite the nmber of times I die
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

Grugz

Quote from: Goaty on 08 August, 2014, 10:12:54 AM
Oh for gosh sake! this is game thread!

well she certainly is game! ::)
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html