Main Menu

You know you're an auld bugger when...

Started by auxlen, 05 November, 2015, 06:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Mmm-hmm, my missus got her first tattoo at 42, she's averaged 2 (small ones) a year since. Basically as fast as she can save the money.  Don't see the appeal myself, but they make her happy and that makes me happy, so yay tattoos!

Devons Daddy

when you get agitated that they call 80s music RETRO
and you actaully bought PROG 1 in a newsagents...... not read the reprints or a copy you got on ebay.

I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Hawkmumbler

My knees made a creaking noise at the gym this morning. They've never done that before. :o

"Might as well collect my bus pass and book a young at heart holiday!"

Dandontdare

Oh shut up you young whippersnapper!

You know you're getting old when you go for a haircut and the barber shaves your ear-lobes for the first time.

shaolin_monkey

The first grey pube was an eye-opener.  NO-ONE FUCKING WARNED ME!!!

TordelBack

Daveycandlish

Just For Men is your friend! It only hides the grey (less painful than plucking them!)
An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

The Legendary Shark

Haircuts get more expensive - my barber now charges a finder's fee.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

TordelBack

staticgirl

When you get told only old people listen to dubstep (my mind boggled a bit). I have no idea what they're listening to now. It appears to be ye olde fashioned drum and bass?

von Boom

When those books you read as a teen are now being taught in school as classic literature.

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

auxlen

When you're 44 and so happy that your first post, after many tries, has reached multiple pages!!!!

Hawkmumbler

Old Tankie