Main Menu

2000AD Mailing Address? Or An Email?

Started by gogtzilas, 24 September, 2010, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

we66y

Hi Thanks for the suggestion of uplaoding some art work, I've tried several times to insert an image into a post and can't work it out, I'm not very computer savy!
we66y

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: we66y on 03 March, 2011, 01:54:14 PM
Hi Thanks for the suggestion of uplaoding some art work, I've tried several times to insert an image into a post and can't work it out, I'm not very computer savy!

You can click on the "Additional Options" bit beneath the posting window and use the "Attach" option to browse to a file on your own computer. This will appear as a thumbnail at the bottom of your post that people can click through to view the full image.

Alternatively, sign up for a (free) account with someone like Photobucket and upload your image there. When you hover your mouse over the thumbnail of the image there, you have the option to copy one of several links -- you want the IMG Code, which you can paste straight into a message here and will cause the full-size image to appear embedded in your post.

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

we66y

[img][/img]

Hi Jim thanks for the advice, I've tried attatching an image the way you suggested, I'm a bit of a technofool but hopefully it'll work.

Dandontdare

Posted successfully! And an interesting teaser to a story - I'd like to read the rest of that.

we66y

Thanks for the compliment Dan, I've got about 12 pages of story pencilled, I've just gotta get round to digitally colouring it. I'll drop you a line when I've got more stuff finished.