Main Menu

subscription issues

Started by gurnard, 26 October, 2016, 10:48:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gurnard

I just recently re-subscribed after a 5 year or so absence.
Seems the subs department has changed a bit.

No longer Denise which seems to be the problem.
At the moment I feel they are having a laugh, I don't know.

My sub starts from 1999 I did not receive 1999 or 2000 now I have received 2000 twice but still no 1999. After 5 or so messages to the subs department.
The only way to get a response is through the online form, direct response to emails don't get replied to.
All the other progs, 2001 - 2004 no worries but they are all stacking up waiting for 1999 :-(

I am in Belgium not that this should make any difference we have not yet Brexited. :-)

Sorry for the moan, just getting a bit frustrated, never had these problems previously.
Anyone else got sub issues?

I, Cosh

Quote from: gurnard on 26 October, 2016, 10:48:58 AMAll the other progs, 2001 - 2004 no worries but they are all stacking up waiting for 1999 :-(
You know that a whole load of new stories kicked off in Prog 2000 so there's no need to wait?

There have been a couple of threads recently about Rebellion having to change the distributor for their subs and other deliveries so it's probably inevitable that there will be some problems but hope you get it sorted out.
We never really die.

2000ADWebDroid

Quote from: gurnard on 26 October, 2016, 10:48:58 AM
I just recently re-subscribed after a 5 year or so absence.
Seems the subs department has changed a bit.

No longer Denise which seems to be the problem.
At the moment I feel they are having a laugh, I don't know.

My sub starts from 1999 I did not receive 1999 or 2000 now I have received 2000 twice but still no 1999. After 5 or so messages to the subs department.
The only way to get a response is through the online form, direct response to emails don't get replied to.
All the other progs, 2001 - 2004 no worries but they are all stacking up waiting for 1999 :-(

I am in Belgium not that this should make any difference we have not yet Brexited. :-)

Sorry for the moan, just getting a bit frustrated, never had these problems previously.
Anyone else got sub issues?

Hi sorry to here about this, but we have recently appointed a new dedicated customer support person for subscriptions and other 2000 AD web shop orders, and he has been replying to customer emails - what email address have you been using to make queries? These are all monitored:

subshelp@2000adonline.com
payments@2000adonline.com
shop@2000adonline.com
2000ad.tech.support@rebellion.co.uk - though this one is more for technical problems with the website etc.

We have also recently switched warehouse (just before Prog 2000 was released - great timing!), so there may have been delays sending some things out during that period, but all subscriber entitlements will be honoured.

gurnard

Hello 2000adWebDroid.
I have been using the form from the contact link at the bottom of the shop page.
I get a response from there very promptly. The only issue is when I then reply to that mail I don't get a response.

So no worries I just keep going back to the form and creating a new message, which gets responded to well.

Thanks for the note Cosh. I have been resisting the urge to even flick through them :-) though it would be nice to finish the other stories (I bought a  load of back issues running up to 2000 also)

gurnard

I got my missing 1999 prog yesterday, thanks to Oliver at the subs desk, took a while but got there in the end.
Thanks

sleeping koala

Good news Gurnard :).
I was hoping that there would of been a homage to Gerry Anderson's Space 1999 in Prog 1999

Sleepy K